Chapter 47

{Luna's POV, Thanksgiving} 

When I woke up, I looked over at Chris's side of the bed he wasn't in bed I looked over at the alarm clock it was seven in the morning I heard the bedroom door open Chris came into the room and closed the door and climbed back into bed. I snuggled back up beside him he wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest and kissed it I gazed up at Chris and smiled he smiled back. 

"Luna how much do you love me?" 

"I love you very much Christopher. Why what did you do?" 

"I kind of called my mom and told her that you were disappointed that you couldn't host Thanksgiving and I also told my mom that you are capable of doing a family dinner." Chris explained. 

"Chris yeah it kind of bothered me but I didn't want to cause a fight between you and your mom about it." I said. 

"It didn't cause a fight between me and my mom because Julie and Nick agreed with me."  

Chris held me close and gently stroked my arm I kissed him and smiled against his lips Chris playfully bit my bottom lip I felt my cheeks grow warm I kissed him once more and climbed out of bed. I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I walked over to the closet I was looking through the closet for something to wear I felt Chris wrap his arms around my waist I leaned back against his chest. 

"I don't know what to wear." I replied. 

"Wear whatever you like." Chris said. 

Chris kissed me once more and walked into the bathroom I decided to wear a black t-shirt, Nightmare Before Christmas skirt, black tights and New Rocks I brushed my jet-black hair and pulled my hair up in a high pony tail. I made the bed Chris came out of the bathroom he looked at me and smirked I felt my cheeks grow warm when he was finished getting dressed Chris walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Am I dressed, okay?" 

"You look beautiful as always." 

I kissed Chris and walked downstairs I walked into the kitchen Celaena and Mandy were sitting at the table eating breakfast I made myself a cup of coffee. 

"Mom, Mandy and I cooked breakfast for everyone we made bacon and eggs scrambled together it's still in the frying pan I grabbed a plate and dished up mine and Chris's breakfast I grabbed two forks and joined the girls at the table. 

"Mrs. Cerulli, I like your outfit." Mandy said. 

"Thank you, Mandy." I replied. 

Chris came into the kitchen he grabbed a cup of coffee and joined us at the table I handed him his fork we ate breakfast after breakfast Celaena helped me with the dishes she dried while I washed after the dishes were done Celaena and I walked into the living room I joined Chris on the couch. 

"I told my mom that dinner is at 3:00." 

"Thanks babe." 

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the chicken out of the fridge Celaena, and Mandy came into the kitchen and helped me I cleaned out the chicken and placed it in the roasting pan and placed it into the oven the girls and I cleaned up the kitchen and washed our hands Chris came into the kitchen. 

"Let's hope I don't fuck up dinner." I said. 

"Mom, I seen you cook a bunch of times and nothing you ever cooked went wrong if something happens to the chicken it's not your fault because anytime you cooked chicken it never came out wrong." Celaena explained. 

"Baby, I agree with Celaena I know your nervous about hosting a holiday family dinner for the first time." 

"We have been married sixteen years and I have never hosted a holiday dinner since we have been married."