Chapter 21

{Luna's POV} 

I was in the bathroom taking a bath when Chris came into the bathroom, I looked at him and smiled Chris joined me in the bathtub he leaned over and kissed my forehead. 

"How are you feeling beautiful?" Chris asked. 

"I feel a lot better than I did yesterday." I said. 

"You look a lot better than you yesterday." 

When Chris and I were finished in the bathroom we walked back into our room I was looking for something to wear I put on black yoga pants, a black t-shirt, and black boots I made the bed and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen I turned on the coffee pot and cooked breakfast I felt Chris wrap his arms around my waist he kissed my cheek I leaned back against his chest Chris nuzzled my neck. 

"You look beautiful as always and you're driving me wild in those yoga pants." Chris mumbled into my neck. 

"I'm glad that me wearing yoga pants drives you wild. Did I always drive you wild when I wore them before we started dating?" I asked with a smile in my voice. 

"Yes." 

After breakfast I walked upstairs to mine and Chris's room, I grabbed my coat out of the closet and put it on I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs I walked into the living room Chris was sitting on the couch I walked over to him and kissed him. 

"I have a surprise for you outside." Chris said. 

"What's the surprise?" I asked. 

Chris took me by the hand and led me outside I noticed sitting behind Chris's SUV was my granddad's car I looked at Chris and smiled I ran down to the car he handed me the keys to the car. 

"Babe how did you find my granddad's car?" 

"I didn't Nick and Julie found the car in the newspaper and your grandmother gave them the car for free my dad looked over the car before I gave it to you." 

"You're the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for." I said. 

"You're the best girlfriend that a guy could ever ask for as well." Chris replied. 

I kissed Chris and climbed into my car I started the engine and drove away when I arrived at the strip mall, I parked the car in the parking lot and killed the engine I got out of the car and walked into Hot Topic. I was looking around trying to find the perfect Valentine's Day gift for Chris, I grabbed two Misfits t-shirts I took them up front and paid for them I left Hot Topic and got back into the car. I put the key in the ignition and started the engine I drove out of the parking lot when I arrived home, I parked the car in front of the house and killed the engine I got out of the car and noticed that Chris's SUV was missing. I walked up to the house I unlocked the front door and walked into the house I closed the door behind me and locked it I walked upstairs to mine and Chris's room I hid the Hot Topic bag in my drawer I sat my purse down and walked back downstairs I took off my coat and hung it up. I walked back upstairs and walked down the hall to my private reading room a few minutes later I heard Chris coming up the stairs he came into my private reading room and joined me on the couch I leaned over and kissed him.

"I really love my car." 

"I'm glad you love it the only things in the car that had to be replaced was the engine, battery, and radio." 

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked. 

"I was going to go grab us some Chinese food for dinner." Chris said. 

"Chinese food sounds really good." 

Chris kissed me and left my reading room I put my book marker back into my book and sat the book on the coffee table I left my reading room and walked downstairs I walked into the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot I grabbed two plates out of the cupboard and sat them on the counter. I heard Chris come back into the house he came into the kitchen and sat the bag on the table I passed the plates to Chris, I made us coffee and joined him at the table after dinner Chris washed up the dishes, we left the kitchen and walked into the living room we sat down on the couch and watched TV. 

"Are you excited about tomorrow being Valentine's Day?" Chris asked. 

"I'm excited because it's our first Valentine's Day tomorrow and even though I think that Valentine's Day is lame I will make the best of it." I explained. 

"I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, I think it's lame too but I want to make sure tomorrow is special for you." 

 I kissed Chris's cheek and walked upstairs I walked into our room and put on my Jack Skellington pajamas I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom Chris was lying in bed. I climbed into bed and laid down beside him Chris wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his shoulder Chris kissed me I looked at him and smiled he smiled back I held his free hand and interlaced our fingers he kissed the back of my hand. 

"I have one more thing to get for you tomorrow." I said. 

"I have one more thing to get for you too." Chris replied. 

"What would you like for dinner tomorrow night?" 

"Whatever you make is fine I would say we could go out tomorrow night for dinner but we need a reservation and it's too late to call." 

"Babe it's okay don't worry about it." I replied. 

I grabbed the remote to Chris's stereo and turned on the radio Papa Roach was playing Chris turned off the lamp and held me close we kissed each other good-night I fell asleep. 

{A/N: Thank you to all of the readers I really appreciate it I am glad everyone is enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment.}