Chapter 7

{Luna's POV} 

I was sitting in the bathtub relaxing when Chris came into the bathroom, I looked at him and smiled he looked embarrassed Chris was about to leave. 

"Babe, it's okay you don't have to leave." 

"Would you like me to join you?" 

"You can join me if you want to." I said. 

Chris removed his Joker pajama bottoms and boxers and climbed into the tub with me I looked at him and felt my cheeks get warm he looked at me and smiled I leaned over and kissed him; I felt the cool metal from his piercings press lightly against my lips Chris smiled against my lips. 

"Would you like to have a movie night tonight?" Chris asked. 

"I would love to we can watch classic horror movies if you want." I said. 

When Chris and I were finished in the bathroom we walked into our room and got dressed I put on black jeans I was looking for a t-shirt when I felt Chris wrap his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek I leaned back against his chest and kissed him. 

"I'm looking for a t-shirt to wear." 

"What you have on now is fine." 

"Are you usually this romantic?" I asked. 

"Only to you." Chris replied with a smile. 

I grabbed one of my Edgar Allan Poe t-shirts out of my drawer and put it on I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen Chris was drinking a cup of coffee I made myself a cup of coffee and kissed his cheek.

"Are you hungry?" 

"Do you count?" 

"No babe, I don't count I think you should go take a cold shower." I said with a giggle. 

"Taking a cold shower doesn't work." Chris replied. 

Chris and I grabbed a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch after breakfast we were snuggling on the couch together watching TV, someone was knocking at the door Chris got up off the couch and left the living room he came back into the living room carrying a big box he sat it down on the coffee table. 

"Babe what did you order?" 

"Nothing and I was just about to ask you the same thing since it's addressed to you." 

"I didn't order anything." I said. 

"Let's open the box and see what's inside." Chris replied. 

Chris and I opened the box and looked inside of the box there was a figurine of a fairy dressed as Jack Skellington laying inside of the box, I took the doll out of the box and showed it to him.

"It's beautiful baby. Who's it from?" 

"The card reads my dad's name."  

"Is there anything else inside of the box because this is too big of a box to use to put the figurine in?" Chris asked. 

I handed the figurine to Chris and looked inside of the box I pulled out two purses one had a picture of Lilly Munster and the other purse was of Dracula I sat the purses on the couch and pulled out a blanket with Jack Skellington and I also pulled out two stuffed Jack and Sally Skellington plush dolls. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my father's number off the kitchen table I pulled my cellphone out of my back pocket and dialed my father's number I walked back into the living room waiting for my father to answer finally he picked up on the third ring. 

"Hi. dad thanks for the gifts I love them." 

"Your welcome sweetie. Is Chris treating you good?"