The Gathering

____________________________________________

Meanwhile, on an island leagues away from Berk, a lone Knight and his dragon were patrolling the area around the outer walls of his home, waiting for his comrades to return. Out of boredom, the Knight started to whisper a song taught to them by their previous order. The man did this as a way to pass the time.

Onward Christian soldiers

Marching as to war 

With the cross of Jesus

Going on before

Onward then, ye people

Join our happy throng

Blend with our your voices

In our triumph song

Christ the roya-

Before he could continue the Knight paused, suddenly interrupted by the sound of metallic wings flapping near their vicinity. The Knight and his dragon mount turned around to see another Knight from their Order.

"Hola Tiberius," the Knight greeted with a wave while still mounted on her Razorwhip.

"Hail Gabriela, have you come to relieve me?" Tiberius questioned wearily.

"No, the Master has recalled us back. Said something about a mandatory meeting when Abbas and Fauques returned and he wants us their Ahora," she informed.

Once the Master was mentioned, Tiberius immediately mounted his Monstrous Nightmare and both Knights proceeded to fly back towards their home. As they were getting closer they noticed two figures on the horizon, both whom they quickly recognized as members of their Order. The group then headed straight for a cliffside and entered a cave nearly halfway up. Once inside, the Knights dismounted and greeted each other, then proceeded down the winding tunnel. Finally, they made their way through the passage where it opened into a large, decorative room with a high ceiling and a smoothed out floor.

"What the devil took you so long?" A gruff voice with a heavy accent spoke.

The group immediately noticed another Knight with his helmet in his arms with an impatient, weary expression written on his face. The man in question was a big as any other Viking, yet he wasn't a Viking by birth, his ancestors? Most likely. Most of his brethren from the mainland would agree.

"Apologies Salamon," Abbas spoke up. "You see, Fauques and I just returned from our mission."

"Si," Gabriela nodded. "I saw them when I was returning with Tiberius."