Fully Recovered

_____________________________________________

"Can you check any faster Gothi?" Hiccup asked agitated. Gothi gave him a stern look and continued her dreadfully slow check-up.

"What's the rush lad?" Gobber asked.

"Nothing, I just can't wait to be out and about again." Hiccup said dismissively. Gobber was about to reply until a woman's scream met their ears.

"Oh no." Hiccup moaned, he jumped out of his old bed and leapt out the window above his bed.

Terrible Terrors.

And a lot of them. They were all in the center of the clearing fighting. There were fires everywhere, from the dirt road to on the top of a building. The Terrors surrounded a bag in the center of the clearing.

Hiccup watched in horror as the Terrors roared at each other, shooting fireballs at one another, and clawing at one another. Hiccup was about to go and break it up until...

"HICCUP!" The Knights shouted as they ran to him and hugged him.

"Hello now, what's happening?" Hiccup asked getting straight to the point. The Knights looked at each other until they all shrugged.

"We don't know," Gabriela confessed. Hiccup looked around and sighed as Stoick came up to him.

"Nice to see you're up... now, what happened?" Stoick asked also getting straight to the point. Hiccup didn't like the similarities.

"How would I happen to know that when I just woke up?" Hiccup asked with sarcasm dripping off his tongue.

"Well do you know how to stop this?" Stoick asked raising his voice in frustration.

"Of course I do... why do you think I'm called the Dragon Conqueror?" Hiccup said rolling his eyes at one of the many titles given to him. Stoick huffed and gestured to the Terrors. Hiccup caught on to his frustration and hurried over to the Terrors in a calm way.

"Hey, little guys." He said kindly as he walked up to them. One of them flew up obediently and sat on his shoulders.

"Hey, Sharpshot." Hiccup said kindly petting him. The other Terrors looked at him and leaped. They brought him down in a roaring fit. Hiccup yelled as the Terrors continued to race over him and continue their rampage throughout the village.

"Strange... that usually works," Hiccup muttered with confusion as he stood up. Sharpshot jumped up and flew over and landed on Tiberius's shoulder, the rest of the Knights stared with equal confusion.

"Gabriela, Tiberius go get Espada and Kindling and try and herd them into the Arena. Abbas, Salamon, and Fauques take your dragons and make sure none of the Terrors break free. Toothless and I will try and find out what's happening." Hiccup ordered. The Knights nodded and called for their dragons and Hiccup called out for Toothless.

But none of the dragons came.

"Where are they!?" Fauques yelled calling for Torch again.

"I don't know," Abbas replied calling for Sahara.

"Toothless! You useless reptile!" Hiccup said loudly. He looked around and spotted the dragons. They were sitting at the top of a hill watching the chaos.

"You know what?" Hiccup said. The Knights looked at him then looked to where he was staring at. They all gasped.

"I think I know what's making the Terrors go crazy," Salamon said. Hiccup nodded and replied.

"Dragon Root."

_____________________________________________