Dreams

A/N: For those who recognize the symbol above I think you already know what's coming

A/N: For those who recognize the symbol above I think you already know what's coming. For those who don't know; one you're missing out on a great game. Two well you'll just have to wait and see. *smirks evily*

_____________________________________________

Hiccup's Dream

Fire, pain, and heartbreak.

That's what he should've felt.

But he didn't feel that instead, he felt calmness.

"Runt, yer gonna ta pay fer what ya did!" Screamed the voice of his tormentor.

He screamed as the weapon made contact with his back. His torturer lifted him up and slammed him against a wall.

He could hear his rescuer working to free the dragons from the other room, but he was too weak to fight back.

"Am I going to die?" He wondered to himself as his eyelids started to fall. Then all of a sudden memories flooded through his pounding head.

"Toothless NOW!" Hiccup yelled as Toothless flipped around and shot a plasma blast into the Red Death's mouth.

The next thing he knew everything went black.

Waking up to several wounds, but luckily nothing fatal or any missing limbs. Toothless was looking rather battered.

Screaming for his father.

Crying for hours as Toothless tried to comfort him.

Freeing captured dragons from Outcast Island.

Getting caught by the Outcast and being treated inadequately and being punished for not doing what Alvin the Treacherous wanted.

Attempting several escapes and getting caught every time.

Being whipped every few days.

"No! I'm not dying! Not today! I've been through too much!" He yelled to himself as he used his foot to hit Alvin in the gut. The Outcast Chief was taken by surprise by this motion and lost his grip.

He saw the opportunity and quickly ran away from the enraged Outcast Chief. He saw his rescuer and started to run faster. He could hear the many sounds of footsteps and he knew they were on his heels.

He saw an arrow fly past his head as he caught up with the dragons and his rescuer. It was too compressed in the tunnel to fly so they ran. So he threw out his arms out and pushed his rescuer as he blocked them from the arrows that were flying his way.

He heard an arrow whizzing past him and he knew what was going to happen. The arrow penetrated his right shoulder. He screamed in agony and tripped, but quickly straightened up and kept running. Soon they were out of the Prisons and they lept onto the dragons and took off into the air.