CHAPTER 2

PRINCES POV

I woke up with the aching pain once again in my hip. Thinking of the day ahead kept my mind off it. Today. What I had agreed to I did not know. All I knew was the beautiful woman in the photograph. I slid out of bed. Walking on the soft carpet made my feet feel so at ease from the hours of heels everyday. I walked into the closet room. Slipping my black silk pyjamas off and folding them for the washing machine I looked at the clock. In one hour she would be here. One hour and i would see the young beautiful girl they called Selena.

I stared at my naked body in the large gold mirror. For 57 I sure am looking good. I put on some casual black suit trousers and a comfortable black turtle neck. They have always been my thing but more recently as I feel at my age a lot more insecure. I slipped on my black velvet heels and my gold chain. I quickly adjusted my chain and quickly drew on my eye liner. Guess I was looking good. I needed to. For her.

Looking in the kitchen fridge I saw a nice smoothie had been prepared for me

Looking in the kitchen fridge I saw a nice smoothie had been prepared for me. My chef knew just what to do when I'm feeling like this. I sat at the island and drank it slowly as I grabbed my note book. A few song ideas had came to me in a dream and I needed to get them down. As I wrote I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was my secretary Marie. "Sir I have a young girl here to see you with her father". "Tell her to leave" I shot back not taking my eyes off of the note pad. I'm not in the mood for seeing fans at this time. Give her something though. Here give her this" I went to sign my name on the next sheet of paper when she said "no sir, she said she's been told to come by you! Her name is.... Um what was it??? Oh yes! Selena".
My eyes grew wide. Selena. She was here. Finally here. My heart fluttered.

When I entered the waiting room there she was...

Dressed in a leather jacket and just her bra with black trousers was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life

Dressed in a leather jacket and just her bra with black trousers was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. Her thick dark hair and perfect curves intrigued me deeply. I had to swallow hard. "Umm.. Selena?" Her beautiful brown pools made contact with mine and her beautiful smile appeared. "Hello Mr Nelson!" The teenager in front of me said excitedly. Her father stood and shook my hand. Selena soon followed. When her hand touched mine it was the softest hand id ever felt. I studied her features until she pulled away. I was speechless and shocked at this young woman's beauty. After almost 5 years of celibacy I felt an erection beginning. I coughed to stop the trance I was in. "Welcome to Paisley Park" I said with a smile. Boy this is gonna be a hell of a journey.