CHAPTER: 35

SELENAS POV

I was woken up by the piercing sound of princes alarm going off on my phone. He uses my phone for his alarms as he only uses his own cell phone for emergencies.

Quickly turning it off, I looked over at his sleeping body. He's been doing the school run these past few weeks since I've been sick and trying to recover.

I just couldn't wake him. He looked too peaceful. Plus Matias was up more than 5 times during the night. He needs his sleep. I gently kissed his cheek before getting up and out of bed.

Walking into Reina's room, I rushed to her side "Reina... You gotta get up" I whispered as I lightly shook her. "Momma no" "yes!" I giggled kissing her cheeks before turning the lights on making her cover her eyes. "Cmon! You need to get ready".

Once she got dressed I sat at the kitchen island table with her as she eat her French toast and milk. "You excited for school?" I asked smiling "kinda" she replied making me giggle.

Finally getting home, I dropped Reina off at school. I was feeling even worse to be honest. Walking into the kitchen once again this morning, I was met with prince, shirtless, holding our son.

"Look at his hand" he said making me laugh at our little babies fingers, latching onto princes chest hair. "He's so gorgeous" I smiled. Smiling. That's something I haven't been doing much these past 2 weeks. I guess the baby blues have kicked in. Missing that feeling of being pregnant. Being special. I still feel that way with the attention I receive from prince though.

"Why aren't you in bed?" I asked "crying... Why didn't you get me up" he asked sternly. "I wanted you to sleep. You looked so peaceful" I giggled. Taking Matias from him I kissed his cheek "go to bed... I'll stay with him" I smiled "no I'm ok... I just wanna stay up" he said opening the fridge.

"Hungry?" "You know it mama..." He said making me giggle as I put Matias into his little baby chair. "I'd love something sweet" he whispered into my ear as he sneaked his hand down into my shorts" "you really wouldn't" I giggled pulling his hands away. "Ok" he sighed taking the hint that I wasn't ready for anything like that.

"I'm just not ready" I told him sitting down. "No... I get it. It's fine" he said smiling.

Watching him eat an orange he grabbed from the fridge, I couldn't help but notice how sleepy he looked. "You look really tired..." I whispered, sitting across from him. "I am... Believe me" he said chuckling.

"P, go to bed... I'd really rather you did." I said watching him yawn as he rested his head in his hands, his sleepy eyes threatening to close any minute. "What about him" he said pointing to our little son who was now sleeping in his baby seat.

"Baby I'm fully capable" I laughed "just stop worrying and go lay down" I smiled. "Promise?" He asked gazing into my eyes "I promise... I'm fine" I laughed.

Watching him walk Over to me he quickly kissed my lips. Pecking them again the kiss became deeper as his tongue entered my mouth, I ran my hands through his soft hair as he attached my tongue, dominating it completely as I moaned softly.

Pulling away he continued to peck at my lips before I pushed him away "bed! Now!" I giggled as he attempted to kiss me again. "Ok, ok" he said as he walked on out of the kitchen.

It was maybe an hour later that prince came strutting into our living room, looking a lot happier and less tired. "Hey" I smiled. Staring at the clock it was lunchtime. He sat down immediately to hold Matias. "What you want for lunch?" I asked him smiling. I love Cooking for him so much.

"Ummm.......what I had yesterday" he smiled making me laugh. He's had the same thing for lunch now for like 3 weeks.

After 5 minutes of preparing our simple meals, cheese and tomato sandwiches. I had introduced Prince to that combination and he fell in love. As he does with all my cooking.