CHAPTER: 49

SELENAS POV

-7 weeks later-
Walking around the super market, we were in Spain. Yes you heard that correctly. Spain. And it wasn't even princes idea... It was mine! Since its June, and the fifth, was mighty close to princes birthday, and I thought a family vacation would be perfect. Away from my parents, Andy, Kirk, just everyone poison really. We just left the drama in Chanhassen.

Prince decided to stay home and play basketball with Reina, so that allowed some peace and quiet for me and Matias to go shopping.

I loved how warm it was out here, it isn't even a second as warm as this in Minnesota when it's summer time. I mean I was walking around this store in a bikini bra and shorts!

As I grabbed Princes, and Reina's favourite cereal, Captain Crunch, I tossed it in the cart. Smiling at my baby boy, he looked so darn cute as he sat in the baby seat of the cart in his little shorts with puppies on them, and just a summer hat.

Paying for my groceries, I was quick to get out to the car park and put Matias into his seat, placing my bags in the trunk. I could hear some women at the car beside me muttering to each other in Spanish about me. Nothing bad. Just the fact that Selena was in Spain.

"3-18" I heard my husband call out scores as he dribbled the ball across the court, God how competitive he is. Even against a 4 year old! He kindly passed the ball to  Reina and she bounced it slightly more awkwardly and naively than him.

I gotta say, he was looking damn fine. He was in a pair of thin black pants, completely shirtless probably because of the heat. Reina was also looking so cute, just wearing her little purple bikini. They still hadn't noticed I was watching them, adoring how they interact with each other.

I giggled quietly as Reina stood directly underneath the hoop, trying the throw the ball up into the net. "Nah that's against the rules mama, you can't be right under it" her father told her as he snatched the ball off of her.

"That's not fair!" Reina scolded as he scored again. "Yes it is, 3-19" he smirked as he dribbled the ball more "it isn't!" I yelled across the court, sticking up for my little girl. Prince and Reina's heads shot in my direction. "Momma!" My little girl screamed as she ran to me.

Hugging her she was quick to lose interest and run to grab the ball p had dropped to come to me. Feeling him wrap his arms around my waist, he kissed me sweetly on the cheek before bringing me in for a hug.

"Did you get some stuff?" He asked after kissing my neck quickly "yes" I smirked resting my hands on his shoulders "good" he mumbled before pecking my lips.

"Baby... I gotta tell you something" he said taking both my hands into his witch made me worry "mhmm?" I said. "Kirks in Spain with the band and he's gonna come over just for tonight to help me edit something" he said staring into my eyes hopefully.

He promised me he wouldn't work on our vacation. He promised he wouldn't work with Kirk period. I just couldn't be annoyed with arguing. "Reina, wanna help mommy cook" I smiled, pulling away from him gently.

"Taste this" I said standing between my little girls legs who sat on the kitchen counter. Watching as she ate a little bit of the spaghetti sauce from the spoon she let out a loud 'mmm!' Letting me know things were going well with the dinner I was making. 

Matias was sitting in his little baby seat, as Reina sat on the counter telling me stories, keeping my mind off of prince inviting Kirk to edit with him. That annoyed me.

As I chopped mushrooms, I felt hands sneak round me and rest on my stomach before receiving little kisses to my neck. I couldn't help but smile even though I was trying to be mad at him right now.