CHAPTER: 53

SELENAS POV

Waking up on my husbands chest was ideal right now. Even though this is how it is every morning when I wake up. I'm always grateful. Letting my eyes focus in the morning sun light that shone into the guest room, I stared at his soft butterscotch skin on his chest covered with thick soft curls.

As I stared up at him, he remained asleep. His eyes softly closed, those dark long eyelashes resting just on his upper cheek. His full lips were slightly pouted as he dreamed, I came to realisation. I'm married to this man. Joy filled my heart. Sometimes I forget how wonderful this dream really is.

Here I laid in bed with the man I am spending the rest of my days with. A man so many people adore, they see him on stage singing and playing instruments and literally worship him for that. But here I had him laying next to me in his slumber. Vulnerable. All mine.

"Good morning" he whispered with his eyes still closed making me slightly jump. "How did you know?" I giggled before snuggling more into him, feeling his arms wrap around me lovingly. "I could feel your eyes on me" he smirked before kissing my forehead.

"You fulfilled one of my fantasy's last night, mama" he smirked as he stared down at us, both completely naked with each other. No better feeling in the world. I remembered back to last night. How I touched myself, I found it so hard to seduce him while seeing him touch himself like that for me. I felt like I was watching him when we first met, how he described it to me in later years. He played with himself for hours after we first met. I was lost at one stage. It was an amazing experience.

"One, huh?" I asked curiously. "Yeah. Only one. I have a lot of fantasies including you baby..." he sighed as he made himself more comfortable. I bit my lip as I stared adoringly at him. I seem to just fall in love with him more and more everyday.

"I love you" he told me making me smile hard. "I love you too" I told him before kissing his lips gently. Of course that wasn't enough for him. Feeling his tongue helplessly lap up my saliva, I tried to explore his mouth before his tongue dominated mine, making me whimper out and a growl of frustration from him entered my mouth.

Breaking away from the kiss with passionate pecks to his soft bruised lips, because of the distance sounds of our frustrated little boy, we both secretly wanted to continue I think. For years and years, just never letting our hungry lips part. But that was unrealistic.

Watching my husband get up out of bed in all his naked glory, he pulled his silk black robe from the suitcase quickly and lifted our son who laid restlessly squirming, out from his cot.

I giggled once he was finally up right in his fathers arms, his deep brown eyes curiously roamed the guest room of my childhood home. "Good morning momma?" prince said in a babyish voice as though it were the young baby and he could attempt to say it. But he didn't. Instead he looked my way before tiredly tossing his head against princes chest.

Prince kissed his sons forehead gently before resting Matias into my arms. "Hi!" I smiled as he stared at me, as bright as a button. Prince sat in bed beside us watching us interact.

I took a deep breath as I stood facing the living room door. My family including my own little family all sat in the kitchen together except abuela who wanted some quiet time before we came down stairs. I still haven't seen her yet.

I couldn't work up the guts to see her. I hadn't seen my beloved abuela since I was 17. She hadn't even met my husband or children yet. I don't even think she knows to be honest.

I finally did it. Opening the door I smiled as I seen her stare at me. "Selena?" She smiled as she saw me. I immediately sat down beside her. "Hi" I giggled before kissing her cheek.