CHAPTER 6

PRINCES POV

As we sat in my living room, the lavender smell overwhelming our senses it was mid day but we decided to just lay around. We watched a movie.

Staring at her I watched as she ate the popcorn laughing at certain points in the movie. Everything she did seemed to be so perfect to me. Her laugh was the cutest thing I had ever saw and I couldn't help but laugh myself. Snapping her head towards me she laughed "what?"  "Nothing you just made me laugh, by laughing" I said drawing random circles on her knee with my finger. Smiling at my hand making the loving movements she began to speak. "You know... I kinda.... I like you". My eyes lit up with that sentence. Did she like me? In that way? "What you mean? Like as a boyfriend" I said, still drawing the circles lazily with finger. "Yeah. As a boyfriend" she smiled witch turned into a giggle. I smiled at her "I like you too, ya know. As a girlfriend" I smiled. We sat there giggling like school children.  "Well" she said smirking sarcastically. "Well what" I said still laughing. "Kiss me" she said still smirking. My giddy mood changed and my heart started to pound. Is she serious?

I played it off cool "nah" I laughed. "Why not" she said in her serious tone but still that sexy little smirk on her face. "Cuz I'm old enough to be your dad." I said with the same smirk right back at her. I leaned towards her and made sure to place my lips right at her ear. "And plus, you wouldn't be able to handle it mama. You'd want more." I moved back to where I was last sitting as I watched her shocked face. She began to smile again and her confidence had came back witch I loved about her. Her mood changed slightly. And I loved it. She glared at me with lust as she crawled closer to me on the couch. Pressing her lips against my ear like I once did to her I felt her hot breath as she whispered "try me". Sitting back grinning at me I tried to contain myself. My eyes hung low and I licked my lips. The lust over came my body.

I
Wanted
Her

Crawling closer and closer towards her she laid back grinning at me. I automatically got right on top of her. Staring into her eyes I felt so much love. I pressed my lips against hers. The passion over took me. She immediately ran her hands through my soft Afro, massaging my scalp. Once I heard her soft moan slip into my mouth I wanted more. I swiped my tongue along her bottom lip begging for entrance. She allowed me as our tongues fought each other for dominance. I could sense her vulnerability as she let me guide her. I knew this was her first kiss. I knew I needed to not overwhelm her but the realisation I was teaching her gave me a sense of power. I wanted to take care of her. Softly pulling away she pecked my lips a few more times before I collapsed my body onto hers resting my head on her chest. I was overwhelmed. It was the best kiss I had ever had. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the affection she showed to me by massaging my scalp.

"Wow" she said witch made me giggle. "Selena..." I said shyly. "Yes" she answered with her beautiful voice "I think I love you" I admitted overwhelmed by the love I felt towards the young girl who's chest I lay upon. "I think I love you too".  I couldn't contain my smile. Maybe it's finally happened. Maybe I've found the one.