CHAPTER 14

PRINCES POV

Hearing my office door open and Marie appear I smiled. Today was a happy day. Today I see Selena. "Sir Selena is here to see you. We've brought her bags to her guest room." She said holding the door for me.

Rushing down the stairs there she was. Just as I reached the bottom step she ran into my embrace almost knocking me over. I held her tight taking in her familiar sent of  strawberry perfume. My hands moving from her upper back to her waist she locked her lips with mine. Taking in her taste and the feeling of her tongue I hadn't realised how much I had missed her.

Sitting out in the garden with her head in my lap I played with her soft curled hair. "I missed you baby." She said. "I missed you too" I said "I thought maybe you had found some young thang to spend your time with." She began to laugh "nope. All yours buddy."

The looks we were giving each other were nothing of innocence. The gazes she passed were of desire and need. She then closed her eyes resting her hand just below her stomach. "Hey" I whispered "I wanna show you something." She smiled as she got up and took my hand.

Walking into my bedroom the sunlight was just enough. Kissing her neck I led her to my bed. Standing in front of me was a woman I wanted to spend the rest of my days with. My lips latched onto her neck once again as her fingernails met my scalp. Pleasuring each other in these simple acts of affection I whispered to her "it's all about you today mama. Let me take care of you." 

The look of vulnerability as she stood in front of me made me tremble. "I want to see you darling. All of you." I whispered. She nodded in approval. That was my go ahead.

Pulling the white tee shirt from her body I tossed it to the floor. Staring at her still covered breasts I made her lay down. Unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans, I peeled the tight material from her body.

Now laying in front of me in just her bra and panties was my beautiful angel. And I wanted to see her. All of her. Purely in the clothes she was born in. Reaching my hands underneath her back, she arched it to help me. I unclipped her bra. Pulling the material from her body I threw her bra to the floor.

Staring at the sight in front of me I couldn't believe the beauty of her breasts. "Jesus your so beautiful Selena." I said. Caressing her breast I watched as her pretty little nipples began to harden. Levelling myself at her breasts i took her left nipple into my mouth. Sucking on her nipple I heard the sweetest sound ever. Her moans. Now fondling with her right, squeezing and circling her precious little nipple.

Showing the same affection to her right I took it into my mouth whilst fondling with her left, now covered in my saliva and deep purple hickeys. I groaned as I felt her fingernails dig into my scalp as she moaned and squirmed beneath me.

Now finished with her hardened peaks I kissed down the valley of her breasts and onto her stomach, lower and lower until I kissed her covered heat, hearing her loud gasp made me chuckle to myself. God if she thinks this is good, she ain't seen nothin yet.

Face to face with her clothed heat I stared at the hem of her panties. Pulling her red laced panties down I threw them in her pile of clothes. I then looked at her heat.

God how perfect she was. She closed her legs not allowing me to see her main part, out of embarrassment I guess. "Uh uh baby." I said "you gotta spread those beautiful legs wide for me, ok?" She nodded. Pulling her legs apart she allowed me. The sight was just amazing.

Her heat was literally dripping for me already, her folds swollen and waiting for a release. "Mmm God you look amazing" I said glaring in lust at her pretty womanhood, "I just wonder how good you taste?" I said.