CHAPTER:40

PRINCES POV

"We're going out... Here's to pay for your breakfast." I said stubbornly as I put $200 dollars down. Taking my child from Marcella, I hugged her briefly saying goodbye, then we just left them to head up to the hotel room and get Matias changed before we went out to eat.

"Look!" Selena said giggling. As I came over I saw my baby boy snuggled up to Reina's stuffed elephant.

"Awww" I giggled

"Awww" I giggled. He's now 5 weeks, and still so so small. It's crazy. But the nurse told us everything is ok with him, it's just because of his circumstances with prematurity.

"Baba what are you doing!" I giggled lifting him up. Watching him cling onto my skin as I held him close, I kissed his little ear.

Now sitting at a restaurant, I watched as my little girl ate her pancakes, chocolate sauce covering her face. "Taste good?" Selena asked as our little girl nodded. "As good as daddy's pancakes?" Selena asked cocking an eyebrow at her. "Nope! Daddy's pancakes are still my favourite!" My little girl told her mother. "Mine too." Sel smiled before picking at her scrambled eggs, we had both gotten the same.

"You've got 5 minutes" I heard my manager call. It was time. I quickly checked my makeup. As I was about to start panicking and yelling 'where's my wife' Selena ran through the door "I'm sorry we're late! Traffic was bad, the kids are with mom and dad" she told me quickly as she ran into my embrace. I kissed her passionately.

"I'll be there watching you! Go out there and have fun" she told me before kissing my cheek. It was time. I desperately wanted to say 'no...lets go home' but it was too late.

I walked out onto the stage and the roar from the crowd made me smile.

Finally getting back to the hotel, I was relived. Matias was sound asleep and so was Reina. We kept them in our hotel room, as I pretty much didn't want any of my family near Abraham. Luckily there was a little room with a single bed so Reina could sleep, and we asked staff to give us a cot for Matias to witch he slept peacefully in.

"I'm so proud of you" I heard my wife's voice whisper from behind me as she kissed my ear. Closing my eyes and enjoying her attention, she was quick to face me and straddle my waist. I was more than joyful when I saw she was in her underwear. "How you feeling..." She asked as she ran her hand up and down my chest in a flirtatious way.

"I'm feeling good... Especially with you here" I smirked, sneaking my hands onto her back side, squeezing on the plump area of skin. As I looked down between us seeing her gorgeous full breasts made me quite excited. Feeling her place her hand under my chin, making me look at her again, she pecked my jaw. "I love you so so so so much" she whispered as she continuously kissed my skin making me get goosebumps and feel overwhelmed by her words.

"I love you more" I whispered trying not to moan as she began to grind on me. "Feel good?" She whispered as she continued to aggressively grind on my member under my clothes. "Mmm yeah mama... It feels good" I moaned.