CHAPTER 16

SELENAS POV

Waking up, the man in the black pyjamas that once rested on top of me had seemed to vanish. I knew he'd either be recording or waiting for me in the garden. As I stretched I finally decided to get out of bed.

Walking into my guest room I stripped myself of my pyjamas, looking through what I had packed. I pulled out my black dress with gold embroidery I had embodied myself and remembered how much Prince liked the last dress I wore. I slipped the dress on excited to see what he'd think.

Pulling my hair into a bun, I didn't feel like putting lots of makeup on, instead I quickly applied my red lipstick and put in some gold earrings, and black shoes. I was excited because I was looking surprisingly good. Not the usual jeans and tees I'm used to. I loved when I'd get ready like this.

As I walked down the stairs I was really feeling myself as my dress flowed. Walking into the kitchen I was stopped in my tracks by the sight. A beautiful woman was sat facing prince, her hand on his chest as she laughed at something he had said. Hearing the click of my heels I had regretted wearing them now. Because it made the people in front of me aware of my presence.

I stared at her beauty as she gave me the dirtiest look back

I stared at her beauty as she gave me the dirtiest look back. I began to feel embarrassed. Prince slowly turned to see what the woman was looking at and he came face to face with me. "Why good-" I didn't even allow him to finish his sentence as I began to quickly walk out to the garden. My large quick steps became a run as this had freaked me out.

I was strange that way. I knew she was probably just his friend or another musician but the way she touched his chest and the way she looked at me made me feel like nothing. I sat on the lower wall as I caught my breath. Wow. That was strange.

Immediately I didn't like her. I hate her in this moment actually. Hearing the click of heels made me aware of who was coming closer. Putting my head down I didn't want to look at him right now. I felt embarrassed and ashamed. "Look at me." I heard his deep voice say. Looking up at him I was surprised to see a flash. Really? Right now? Perfect timing P.

"I'm sorry

"I'm sorry." I said as he put my camera down and got close enough that I could smell his sweet sent of lavender. "What for?" He asked. "Storming out." I said putting my head back down. Feeling his strong hands wrap around my waist, I just loved that feeing. "You look beautiful today Selena. You always look perfect to me but today there's something different. I love that dress." He said pecking my neck.