CHAPTER 12

PRINCES POV
I lay in bed tossing and turning. She was on my mind and I couldn't get the thoughts out. Dirty thoughts and just caring thoughts were flooding my mind.

Looking at the clock I sighed. 3:30AM. I looked towards the telephone at my bedside table with my contact list beside it. Selena's number caught my eye. Why not.

Picking up the phone I dialled the number and quickly got scared. I didn't want to wake her but I needed to talk. Answering I heard her sexy but sleepy voice. "Hello" she said.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up" I said biting my lip at the thought of her. "No not at all. I would rather talk to you than sleep anyway." She said laughing. God that laugh it just makes me happy. "What are you doing?" I said as thoughts ran through my mind of all the things she could be up at this time for. "I was reading." She said. "Mhmmm" I agreed down the phone while looking at my very apparent hard penis. Teasing my member by pushing down on in through my pyjama bottoms I listened to her talk "what have you been doing." "Thinking of you, trying to sleep.... Touching myself." I ceased my movements waiting for her response. "I wish I was there to watch".

Smirking I replied "I'd love that. To look right into your eyes as I made myself cum would be great right now. What bout you? Have you touched yourself recently?"
"No" she said with a tint of embarrassment in her voice "I've never touched myself, I wouldn't know how or what felt good. I'm afraid I guess. I know. Such a virgin right?" She laughed down the phone. "It's ok." I said smiling.

"Could you teach me?" She asked witch took me by surprise "could you tell me what to do? How you'd do it to me?" I smiled at that thought. "Of course" I said.

"Are you laying down?" I asked. "Yes" she replied. "Ok, I want you to relax. Just breath." I smiled as I could hear her sigh in relaxation. "Ok now I want you to take your hand and go into your panties." I said biting down hard on my lip. "Ok" she said signalling she was done. "Stroke your folds very gently. Just make yourself feel nice." As I waited and waited I finally heard her soft little moans coming from my telephone. "Mmmm God it feels good." She whispered to me. "How wet are you mama?" I said looking at my rock hard shaft. "Very very very...Mmm.... Wetttt.." Her hissing and light moaning wasn't enough for me. Groaning in frustration that I wasn't there to do it for her I told her what to do next. "Now push a finger inside honey."

Hearing her loud whimper made me sure she had her finger inside of her for sure tight heat and God how that made me horny. Stroking my member with the precum Oozing from my head I reassured her "keep going mama, in and out, keep going until daddy tells you to stop." I whispered and growled at the pet name I gave myself. God how I turned myself on sometimes. 

Her loud panting and moaning filled my ears and I loved it. "Faster baby. Cmon! You need to go faster." I moaned in frustration while I touched myself along with her. Hearing her whimpers and cries for release made me want to just be there with her. To see all the pleasure she was causing to herself. "Ugh god p-p-p-aaaahhh god yes -prince!!!" She moaned.

"I want more." I groaned "add another finger mama. Quickly baby push it in." Hearing her moans dramatically change to almost yells I knew she had done what I had told her. "G-good girl" I moaned stuttering at the pleasure I was causing myself. "I'm gonna cum prince!" She moaned loudly. "Mmm baby do it" I said knowing I was close. "As I heard her Moans and groans my seed squirted out very fast. We had came. Together. On the phone. Damn we were a mess.

As our breathing settled she whispered "I can't wait to see you" "good cuz I have a surprise." I said smirkin.  "Hmm what could that be" she giggled "oh um prince. I just wanted to make something clear. I just don't want you to think I'm using you for pleasure." I smiled as I loved the sincerity in her voice. "Why would I think that?"  "Cuz we've been pleasuring each other a lot and it's only the beginning of a relationship" she confessed. "No, we do it because we love each other. We want to make each other feel good." I told her.

I heard her gentle yawns coming from the phone and it made me giggle. "Mama do me a favour. Get some rest. Your almost falling asleep on me." "Ok goodnight p. I love you." She said making me smile. "I love you too Selena."

Click