CHAPTER 3

SELENAS POV

"Welcome to Paisley Park". I repeated those words over and over in my mind as I watched the man in front of me show my father and me around. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I had to admit. I have a BIG crush on him already. I know it's wrong. This man is old enough to be my dad!! I was coming 18 this month. He is 57. Nope nope nope. Never in my dreams. But I guess I could still fantasise.

I studied his figure as we walked. He seemed in good shape, a little skinny, but in good shape. And damn that man has ass for days. Just as I was having my little moment admiring him we stopped at what looked like his office. He whipped out his set of keys and moments later the huge black and gold door opened. We went inside and sat facing Prince who sat behind his desk. "So I have some papers I would love you to sign" I heard my dad say as my head was nervously focused on my hands. God I had something strong for this man, no guy has ever made me nervous like that before. I rose my head to see what was happening. I watched as he scribbled his name on each paper, closely studding the small amount of words above it.

As he handed them back to my father I saw my dad look through the folder in worry. "I've left one of the papers at home sir!" My dad said very worriedly. "Could I possibly go get it. I'll be as quick as possible" "sure" the deep sexy voice in the room said. I watched my dad quickly get up and I did too. "Umm... Selena why don't you stay with me lil darling. There's no point traveling way out for nothin" I heard the man dressed in black say. My whole body became nervous. My dad left me standing there. I slowly walked back to my seat and fiddled with my zipper from my jacket out of nerves. "Would you like to see my games room" the older man smiled. I nodded with a smile on my face. He got up and walked towards me. I've never felt so scared in my life. I felt his hand slowly take mine and he walked with me.

When we got to the games room I was in love. It had a pool table, A ping pong table and games. I went to the ping pong table and prince went to the other side. I hit the ball with my paddle and we both started playing. Prince won. After laughing and laughing with each other without a word being said once. I made my way to the pool table. I held the cue in my hand and tried to hit the ball. All of a sudden I heard this laugh. I knew who it was. "What!?" I said agitated and half laughing. "That ain't how you hold no pool cue mama" he giggled "here lemme show you" I felt my whole body becoming tense as I heard him walk behind me. He then did the unexpected to me as I was so nervous. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "You gotta bend down slightly" he whispered seductively. I felt his hand on my back pushing the lightest ever. I bent down. "Umm. H-how do I-I-I hold it" I stuttered embarrassingly. He placed his hands over mine manipulating my fingers into position. For the first time in my life I felt my panties become wet. I was such a virgin that I had never even masturbated or gotten wet before. But God how I was aching to touch myself right now. I just knew who I had a crush on and it was this man. He was doing things to my body without even touching those parts. As I was mentally freaking out at the puddle in my panties I could feel his lower half pressed against my ass as I was bent over. Suddenly we heard the door open. "And that's how you correctly hold a pool cue" he quickly shot out and threw himself onto the couch as though he'd been there the whole time. We realised it was Marie. The girl at the front desk. She whispered in princes ear and he nodded and thanked her. I watched as she left the room but I longed for her to come back. God this will be the most awkward situation ever as soon as we're left alone again. The tension between us was undeniable.