CAHPTER: 43

SELENAS POV

As the sun beamed in, Reina had begged me to go to the pool with her. It has been unusually warm in Minnesota these past few days.

Checking the studio, gym and his knowledge room as prince calls it, he wasn't there. Opening the door quietly to the prayer room, there he was quietly praying.

He looked stunning in the candle light

He looked stunning in the candle light. I was about to walk out, scared of disturbing him but his gaze slowly laid on me. "Sorry" I whispered "I um... I'm sorry, I was just about to -" he cut me off quickly by hushing me and giving me a 'come here' signal with his finger.

Walking fully in and closing the door, I walked towards him. He was quick to pull me into his lap.

Hugging him tightly, his warmth just made me smile. "I love you" I told him "I've missed you, I feel like I've hardly seen you much" he told me making me smile so hard. "Well it's your fault, you've been recording all week" I teased him.

"I know baby but I need to get an album out there" "no I get it." I told him kissing his neck gently "and your gonna be rehearsing soon" he told me smirking. "A tour?" I asked curiously. See prince is still my manager. He makes all the decisions in my career, he could tell me I'm going out on tour tomorrow and I'd have to be ready, he could tell me he wants me to release an album next week and I would have to have all the material done by that time.

"No, just a performance" he smiled. I sighed in relief. "Reina and I... We're gonna go out to the pool, and she wanted you to see her try swim... you wanna come?" I asked "sure... Andy is coming over soon though" he told me as his hands met my backside. "Why" I groaned as I rested my head into his shoulder, "baby... She's a friend and you know we love to record together" yeah. A little too much lately.

Feeling my little girl clinging to me as I swung her around in the water in my arms she began to laugh uncontrollably, her legs wrapped tightly around my stomach, her little arms around my neck. Momma and dad had Matias today as Giani and the boys were coming over and dad was gonna have a boys day type thing with his male grandchildren. He didn't want to leave his youngest out even though Mattie won't be able to do much in a jumping gym.

Prince watched on, sitting on the grass beside the pool quietly giggling at us now and again. "Can you go under?" I asked her as she shook her head scared. I gently giggled kissing her little cheek.

Soon after p was called by Marie, telling him Andy was waiting so he went to record.

After much playing in the pool we went inside, I needed to make dinner for prince and Reina and I. So Reina decided to just colour in at the Island giving me a good eye on her while I cooked.

I decided to make prince some vegetable soup, as he was complaining about his throat being sore. Probably all the recording he's been doing. But that gave me an excuse because Reina doesn't like soup, so I was making us chicken curry.