CHAPTER 15

*This is 'que creias' for those of you who haven't heard it^^ 😊😊*

SELENAS POV

After it got pretty chilly in the park and we decided to leave. In his car I fiddled with the beautiful ring on my finger. "I hate it at home." I said gazing out the window. "Why's that honey?" He asked.

"I get on well with everyone except my dad. He really makes me upset sometimes. He hates me." I said thinking of all the horrible things he has said. "He doesn't hate you. Believe me, no man could hate their child. You just mustn't get along that well." He said. He was always very knowledgeable but I just couldn't see it. I didn't want to go back there. "P, you think I could ever move in with you?" "Woah! Easy tiger!" He laughed. "I'm very serious. I'm unhappy at home P!" I said as tears began to fall from my eyes.

"I guess if I thought you were unhappy well yes." He said finally pulling up at Paisley park. Wiping my tears away with his thumb he kissed my cheek. "I love you." I said. He smiled.

Playing basketball with him probably wasn't the best idea in the world as he could really play. After beating me a fifth time, in heels I should mention, I was done. "Not playing anymore p" I laughed "aw cmon I'll let you win!" He shouted from across the court. Turning to give him a sarcastic response I saw him holding his hip, his face looked distressed as though he was in excruciating pain.

"Hey what's wrong?" I said walking towards him. Fake smiling he said "nothing. Don't worry Bout it."  "Ok but let me relax you." I said remembering the tips my mom had showed me if we had ever injured ourselves. Massaging can loosen up the muscles to allow the pain to cease. "How you gonna do that?" He said with a confused look. "Just come to your bedroom with me."

Walking into his bedroom I asked him to remove his clothes and lay on his stomach.  While he did that I was looking through his drawers in the bathroom. After 5 minutes I heard "what are you doing in there?" Being called from the bedroom. "Looking for oil!" "There's some in the drawer out here". Walking to the drawer I looked inside to find peach flavoured oil. This will do. "Ok I need you to relax" I said climbing into the bed and kneeing over him.

"Ok I will." He said. I couldn't help but look at his perfectly toned ass. Damn this man. Pouring a great amount of oil into my hands and warming it up I placed my hands on his back, rubbing the oil all over him. Hearing his sighs was making me happy that he has felt a relief but also very very aroused.

Starting at his shoulders I massaged them hard, I could feel all the built up tension. Moving my hands down from his back to his buttocks he winced in pain as i massaged into his side ,where his hip was. "It hurts Selena." He said. "It's ok baby, it'll be ok." I said as I tried my hardest rubbing all the pain out of his right hip.

"It feels better!" He said as I went harder. I knew it was time to stop. "Maybe that should be it for a few days now." I smiled. "Hopefully!" He said. "Now turn onto your back so I can finish your thighs." I said. I loved this. Being able to touch him all over. But what happened next had surprised me.

Turning to his back I was face to face with his penis for the first time. It was rock hard. My eyes grew wide looking at it. He was so big. Like ridiculously big for a man his size. For any man really. "Umm... So um yeah." I said nervously. Looking down at me he saw his erection. "I'm sorry." He said  "it should go away in a minute."

As he closed his eyes thinking I'd continue with his thighs I turned my attention to something that had more tension and needed my hands a lot more than his thighs.

Wrapping my fingers around his erection he gasped "Selena..." He grabbed my wrist pulling my hand away, His eyes were wide with shock at the sudden contact. "It's ok... I've wanted to. For a long time now. Just let me." Looking into my eyes he slowly let go of my wrist.