CHAPTER: 32

PRINCES POV

"Selena!" I gasped in relief. Thank the Lord. Seeing her face again I could have cried. God I missed her so so much.

seeing her in that pretty grey dress, I was so excited to see that baby bump again

seeing her in that pretty grey dress, I was so excited to see that baby bump again. My baby boy. Rushing towards her I pecked her lips before resting my hand on her growing stomach, tears coming to my eye once I felt my lively little boy.

"Where's Reina?" I asked desperately, longing for my family to be all together again. "I left her at mommas." She said. I sighed but still was happy that I've got my wife here.

"Baby..." She whispered as she put her hand on my cheek. Immediately leaning into her touch, she brought me into a hug "it was only 2 days" she whispered. "Selena I get anxious when you aren't even in the room!" I said.

"Then what are you gonna do when I go back to work?" She asked. Work. God I had forgotten. "I wish you didn't have to go out on tour" I whispered "but I think I could handle it. I think it was just the thought that you were leaving me out of anger and fear".

"Can we go get Reina?" I asked almost in a begging fashion. "Yeah, of course" she smiled.

"Daddy!!!" The young girl screamed as she ran to the top of her grandmas garden where I was standing. My little girl. My everything.  Finally jumping up into my arms I held her tightly into me, kissing her little cheeks as her arms wrapped around my neck. 

"Mija go say goodbye to grandma and grandpa..." Selena said as she jumped back down from my embrace.  Watching as Abraham appeared out into the garden to say goodbye to his granddaughter, he glared at me making me slightly uncomfortable. "Maybe you should get in the car" Selena whispered as she rubbed my arm reassuringly.

Flashing Her a quick smile I jumped in the car, watching from the window as my girls said goodbye to their relieves.

"I missed you daddy..." My little girl said as she snuggled up to her bear. The rode was surprisingly clear witch I was grateful for. I could finally get my family home and fed and whatever else the girls decided to do.

"I missed you too" I smiled, resting my hand on Selena's thigh.  "I take it your dads angry with me? You told him?" I asked nervously, afraid of what my wife's family might think. I mean I'm not abusive. It was just a slip up. I didn't mean it. "Well my mom was asking why I wanted to stay because Reina kept whining about wanting to go home. I told her a little argument got slightly outta hand and I felt it would be safer for us there, just to let you calm down. Dad got a little mad I guess" she admitted.

I still can't believe what I did. The way I forced her against that wall, how I was hurting her wrists. Even worse the fear I had aroused in her in that moment. Fear for herself and our children. It's heartbreaking. I'm disgusted at myself.

"They don't think I'm a wife beater or anything right?" I joked "no not at all" she giggled "they understood that arguments in relationships go like that. Dads just protective" she smiled.