CHAPTER 28

PRINCES POV

"Harder!" I demanded, as she began to ride my cock so much harder. "I can't" she whimpered as she stared into my eyes helplessly, my grip on her ass was getting tighter and tighter the more I felt the tension in my stomach.

"You can baby... Make me cum mama" I begged before I felt her arousal sliding down my member. "There you go mama, there you go" I whispered in her ear as she panted into my neck, still slowly rocking her hips.

"I'm sorry... I just need a second" she whimpered "it's ok mama, take as long as you need, it still feels good baby, it still feels good baby girl" I comforted her, running my hand through her dark hair.

"I'm close" I told her, kissing her ear gently. Thrusting into her small frame, she moaned at each sharp roll of my hips. The pleasure seemed to only get better in our sex lives. Really. It's amazing.

Finally letting go, I busted completely, grunting at the immediate relief. She laid with her face still buried into the crook of my neck, my member still buried within her wetness. "You alright" I whispered as I completely came down from my massive high. "Yeah... I'm alright" she whispered. 

Feeling her chest calm down from its once heaving state, I pulled out of her, us both slightly moaning At the loss of contact. "Was that alright?" "That was great" she giggled into my neck, her eyes shut tight. She was exhausted and so was I. 

Feeling my arm that laid dangling from the mattress being tugged at I groaned "Reina it's too early" I whined knowing exactly who's little hands they were. I looked at the clock. 7:45am. "I can't sleep" she whispered.

Sighing I moved over, leaving room for her "cmon then, hurry up" I groaned in tiredness. Quickly she got into the bed, laying with her back to me, I placed my hand on her lower stomach, holding her into me.

"Will you play dollies with me" she whispered "nope" I sighed shutting my eyes tight trying to sleep. "Will you scratch my back" she asked making me chuckle "your just like your mother" I laughed my voice laced with sleep making me sound very hoarse.

Dragging my fingers across her little back, I kissed the back of her neck "try to sleep..." I whispered hoping she'd doze of, giving me an extra hour or two.

After almost 20 minutes of silence I began to drift off happily to sleep. "Daddy..." She whispered "what now" I groaned into the back of her neck, really annoyed at this stage. "I want you to paint my nails" she whispered.

Getting up, overly annoyed I glared at the toddler laying in my bed "well you coming or not!" I whisper yelled trying not to wake Selena.

Sitting in the living room, we watched Dora the explorer, Reina staring at her freshly painted pink nails. I began to eat her cereal from the box, thirsty for something sugary.

Just then Selena came into the room. "Morning" she smiled, Reina jumped up into her arms hugging her, "dadas in a bad mood" she said making me roll my eyes. "Uh oh" Selena giggled, sitting down on the couch.

Laying my head on her lap she took the cereal from me and began to eat it herself "gimme some" I whispered, quickly she held some to my lips.

Feeling her fingers playing with my hair I smiled closing my eyes "if your really tired, go up to bed for a few more hours, me and Reina are fine here" "no.... I'll be ok I just wanna lay here a little while" I told her, looking into her brown eyes.

"I have a gig tonight, just round the corner. You wanna take Reina, get some food or something?" She said smiling. "Yeah definitely" I said. "Guess what I made Reina" she said laughing "what" "a bustier" she said laughing. Ugh god. Here we go.