CHAPTER 8

PRINCES POV

"Your so talented Selena." I told the blushing young woman in front of me. We sat at the island, me drinking my coffee, her tea. "Thank you" she said with that beautiful big smile I love so much. Damn how has this little girl got me so in love. "Have you thought about a future in fashion as well as music?" I asked. I watched her delicate hand cup her chin as she thought "kinda. I'd love to open a boutique. Maybe when I'm an old woman." Her roar of giggles flooded my ears and God how it was the sweetest sound. I loved how she found the simplest things funny.

"Selena. I really really like you." I said in the middle of one of our random conversations about her dogs. "Ya know. In a deep way. I constantly think about you. And I just wanna kiss you all the time. I feel this strong love for you. I dunno. Maybe I'm being silly". "Your not! Don't ever say that" Selena said grabbing my hand into hers. "I feel the same, P."

My heart fluttered "are you sure?" I asked. "Definitely." She said smiling. Getting off the stool I walked towards her to place a kiss on her neck. Holding her she whispered in my ear "I'm yours, I have been since we met." The love between us was very very obvious. The affection we have for each other and the feelings we had would make someone think we had been together for years. I felt I knew her.

"Let's go" I said smiling. "Where" "I wanna show you something". I helped her off of the stool and took her hand. I walked her up the stairs and towards my bedroom.

"Wow." She said entering the dark room. As I turned the light on she quickly jumped onto my bed. I laughed as she lay on the queen size bed. Smirking at her laying there she seemed vulnerable. God how she was turning me on.

Walking towards the bed the mood seemed to have changed. Now sitting up she smirked at me as I came right over to her. Standing between her legs I watched as she slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Taking it off completely she began placing kisses on my stomach.

Pushing her shoulder slightly to signal her to lay back down, she did. Staring at her body, my eyes drawn to her trousers. Slowly I latched my hands onto the Botton and unbuttoned her trousers and unzipped her trousers. Slowly pulling them off and throwing them to my shirt I stared at her half naked body. Laying there in her pretty little bra and black lace panties. I grew hard just looking at her.

Now hovering above her I kissed her neck. I began to roll my hips into hers, my massive erection rubbing right against the thin material of her panties. The load moan that came from her lips reassured me that I was rubbing right against her clit. I kept going as the moans escaping her were amazing. This must have felt so good to her as she was a virgin and had no male attention at all.

Dry humping. Never in my life would I have thought it would bring me so much pleasure. I guess it was because it was with someone I loved deeply. Going faster I moaned louder and louder as the sweat dripped onto her burning skin. Her nails were digging into my back probably drawing blood with the tension as her cheeks became red and flustered as my hands ran through her sweaty hair. Half an hour now we've been going for.

"Let me." She moaned almost in a begging manner. "P-please prince, let me, mmmm God, let me do it." I knew exactly what she wanted. Taking my hands off her wrists I lay on my back as she quickly got on top of me. I was ready to bust. I needed to come now but I knew she was close. I knew how much pleasure she was getting out of this so I let her continue, I could finish myself off later.

Grinding her hips as fast as she could she buried her face in my neck as her moans and whimpers filled the room, I was getting pleasure out of this too. I could feel her rubbing herself right against my manhood.

Coming to her release she whimpered and cried out. Stroking her hair for comfort as she gripped onto my shoulders with all her might, her legs began to shake. "Oh my god, oh god, I feel something, I'm so close, ugh shit" she screamed as it was half muffled by my neck she still had herself buried in. "It's ok, it's ok, your coming, your gonna come for me baby, your coming for daddy. Your coming for prince." I consoled her, while still stroking her long dark hair as her moans got louder.

Finally coming to her release she squirted out everything. All the pleasure, all the torture. She finally came to her release. Riding out her orgasm her hips got weaker and weaker until she stopped. Wiping up the arousal that leaked onto the front of her panties with my finger she whimpered softly at the sudden contact. Looking at her cum on my fingers I put my two fingers into my mouth. Enjoying and showing how grateful I was that she came for me. I savoured the flavour as if it was the best thing I'd ever tasted, and it was. She watched still sitting on my lap as she wiped the sweat from her fore head.

Taking my fingers out of my mouth she replaced them with her swollen lips from her biting them too hard. I moaned into her mouth overwhelmed by everything that had just happened, and the sexy thought of her tasting herself on my tongue.

Once we had both calmed down. She got off of my lap. Looking down I saw the amazing, massive puddle of her cum dribbling down my trousers. She also noticed. "I'm so sorry" she said. "It'll wash out right? Oh my god I'm so embarrassed! I'm so so sorry". "Stop" I said "it's beautiful. I'd rather your beautiful juices came out for me and on me than any other man." I said smirking.

"I need to take a shower." she said kissing my neck. "Thank you prince. Thank you for that. I've never. Ya know, came before." "You don't gotta thank me" I said

I watched as she closed the bathroom door. Slipping my hands into my pants I began to stroke my member. Thinking about everything that had happened. God what a night.