CHAPTER 18

SELENAS POV

March 30th

As prince called me into his office I got worried. Prince never calls me into his office unless it's serious. "Selena..." He said as he rubbed his temple. Something was definitely up. "Money has been taken from the fan clubs account. It's Yolanda." He said glaring at the sheet. "But... Yolanda wouldn't do that to me. I know she wouldn't." "Selena I know she would. I knew something like this would happen."

"I'll call her ok." I said.

On the phone to Yolanda she admitted it. "Why would you do that to me! To my fans!." I cried "Selena come see me tomorrow ok! I can explain and give you the paper work!" She said. "Ok." I said hanging up.

Walking back into princes office I saw him sitting behind his desk. He looked so damn sexy but very stressed. Walking over to him I sat on his lap, facing him. He stared at me and put his head down. "I knew she was trouble." "Tomorrow I'll fire her" I said beginning to massage his tense shoulders. Watching him sigh was the sexiest thing ever.

As he rested his head back his Adams apple was sticking out. Slowly licking the vein on his neck he whimpered. "Don't start something you can't finish Selena." He said smirking.

As I got off his lap and tugged at his trousers he sat up. "Relax! I want you to just lay back and enjoy this." I said as I pulled his trousers down. He laid back as I pulled off his underwear. His large member rested on his thigh, only half hard. I took him into my hands and began to stroke him. I've been with prince nearly 6 months now so I know exactly what he likes and what makes him feel good. Rubbing my thumb along his head I watched as the precum oozed out of it, almost dripping down his base. Instead of wiping it off with my hand like I usually would I was going to do what prince didn't want me to.

He always said he'd never allow a woman to give him head in these days because that's selfish. Even though he loves to give me head. I don't care, I love this man and one of the things I desire to do in life is pleasure him.

I slowly dragged my tongue across his bulbous head, he whimpered "Selena don-" "shut up." I cut him off massaging his balls a little harder to show him I wasn't playing and to do what I say. He whimpered at the unexpected rough treatment and closed his eyes as he made his sweet love faces. I dragged my tongue the whole way up the base of his manhood. He hissed at that making me realise I needed to get on with things.

I began to suck. Only his head first. I sucked hard as he moaned and arched his back. I decided to get as much of him in as possible. I felt his hard, long dick sliding down my throat as I gaged. He was so so thick I had to keep my mouth open as wide as possible. I began to Bob my head up and down in a fast and steady rhythm.

I felt his fingers graze over my scalp lightly as he moaned in despair. I saw his other hand cling onto the sheets. I knew this is what he wanted to do to my hair. This light touching me was torturing him. I pulled him outta my mouth "you can be rough. Be as rough as you like." I said with a string of saliva hanging off my lips, attached to his throbbing dick. He nodded. Finally feeling his strong hands grip my hair in the roughest manner I whimpered. He pushed my head down Lower and lower until my face was buried in his healthy patch of pubic hair on his pelvis and my lips wrapped around his member.

As his veins in his manhood twitched I knew what was coming. Him to be exact. His hot runny seed squirted into my mouth.  He watched with lustful eyes as I swallowed every bit of him. He was kinda salty but I wanted him to feel good about himself so I swallowed that cum like it was the best thing I'd ever tasted.

Now in his bedroom I made him lay down. His still hard member stood up between his legs. Straddling his waist I rose up so I could line his penis up with my entrance.  Slowly lowering myself onto him I was proud of myself. The position I was in. I mean most women don't go all forward cowgirl on their second time.