CHAPTER: 33

SELENAS POV

Rinsing the soap from my hair, I was finally clean after almost an hour in the shower. The amount of sweating I do every day is actually scary. This little boy doesn't seem so little!

Turning off the water I tried to get out myself but got scared at the amount of soap still on the floor of the shower. Prince had to help me in so I guess he could help me out too.

"P!" I yelled "yo?" "Need help!" I shouted back "ok" I heard him sigh. As I covered myself with the shower curtain I held my hand out. "Why are you covering yourself, I need both your hands" he chuckled "gimme a towel to wrap around myself then" I told him "wise up sel, I've seen you naked before... I've been inside you never mind the outside of your body" he stated "eww you make it sound weird" I giggled.

Letting go of the curtain I took both his hands as he held me up as I stood down onto the proper floor. "Thanks now go away" I said as he handed me my towel, not wanting him to see my naked body as I looked, in my eyes, horrible right now.

"P go away until I get underwear on!" I scolded him as he kissed down my collar bone towards my breast.

Finally dressed in my super comfy pyjamas I walked into the bedroom to find p sprawled out on the bed, reading his book on Egyptian religions. I shuffled myself into the bed beside him and grabbed the remote for the TV. Noticing my presence he put his book down, getting closer to me. He kisses my neck and ear making me smile.

"My breasts are aching" I groaned as I snuggled up to him. "It's just your body getting ready for him sel... I promise you, this will all work out" he reassured me before placing a kiss on my head.

Waking up I stared at the clock to see what time it was. Surprisingly it was 3:29 am. I closed my eyes and snuggled closer to where prince laid. To my surprise he wasn't there. Sitting up I was now curious as to where he could be at this time of night.

Walking into his office there he was, fully dressed at his piano. "What are you doing up?" I asked. "Shouldn't I be asking you the same thing" he joked, making me roll my eyes.

Staring at his beautiful features, I just feel so lucky

Staring at his beautiful features, I just feel so lucky. His dark hazel eyes roamed my body before landing into my eyes again. "I got bored, couldn't sleep" he told me. Sitting down on the couch across the room I watched him as he played, stroking each key effortlessly as the beautiful music came from his fingertips.

Watching as he came over and sat down beside me, he took my legs, pulling them to rest across his lap. Feeling him pull my pyjama bottom leg up he began to massage my calf.

I sighed gently at the soothing feeling of his hands working my tired muscles in my calf, before he moved to my feet.

With both hands on my left foot, he rubbed. "My feet hurt so bad all the time now. They're so swollen" I complained. "It's ok, it's just fluid" he told me before kissing the back of my foot making me squirm slightly. "My beautiful queen... I worship you, you know that right?" He whispered before kissing my foot again making me high on his love. He just makes me so happy. "You need to go to bed" he told me "you gonna come with me?" I suggested as he nodded.