CHAPTER: 39

SELENAS POV

Walking down the streets of Paris was amazing. I had never been to Paris before and I understand now the beauty of it. It was 12:50 am and my momma had Matias and Reina in her hotel room. We decided just to take a stroll through the streets.

It was mostly silent as I held my husbands hand.  Now walking along a canal, I looked into the water. It was so pretty.

The reason we were in Paris is because Prince decided to tour again. He tried anger management and hated it, he tried emotional disorder therapy and left within 2 days of trying it. The only other therapy he could think about was music. So he called a tour on so he could get his head on straight.

"I love you" he told me out of the blue "I love you too" I proudly told him. "Are you excited?" "Not really" he chuckled. "It's been so long since I've been out on stage. I just want to stay at home with you and my babies all the time" he chuckled making me smile.

We sat down at one of the benches to talk more. "Aren't you cold?" I asked the man beside me. He had only been wearing a pink scarf to go with his pink outfit witch was pretty thin unlike me who was wearing a winter coat.

"No... I'm used to the cold, you should be too.... We're from Minnesota baby" he laughed. "Here's cold too though" I said as he nodded.

"I've got journalists to talk to tonight before the show tomorrow" he sighed gently. "You'll be fine... Everyone loves you" I told him placing a kiss on his lips. "Yeah... But what if they don't, what if they've forgotten me" "prince we can't go to the mall without paparazzi and journalists crowding you" I giggled making him smile.

Getting back up again we walked more. "We're lost sel" he smirked at me. "No we're not! Don't say that!" I panicked. "You never know... There might be ghosts around here..." He said. I knew he was trying to scare me. And succeeding. "P don't!" I said holding onto his shirt. "I'm playin mama!" He chuckled placing his arm around my waist.

Once we got to the hotel we went into one of the Lobbies to do his interview. He had asked for a keyboard to be set up witch they kindly did.

I was snapped out of one of my dazes by a question a girl asked

I was snapped out of one of my dazes by a question a girl asked. "On this tour, will you be talking about your wife and children? I mean everybody wants to know..." She said. He just smiled "umm... This is a very personal, intimate show, so I probably will dedicate certain songs to Selena or my children... Definitely, it'll be alotta fun" he smiled at her.

After the interview was over we finally got to our hotel room. "Want something to drink?" He asked as he poured himself some port. "Ok..." I giggled undressing.

Standing in my bra and panties, I looked through my suitcase for pyjamas, pulling everything out. "Damn look at that" he commented staring at my half naked body. "Prince! Stop it..." I said laughing. Dropping my makeup kit by a mistake, I bent over to grab it. "That's it mama... Bend that ass right over for me" he said making me throw a pillow at him as he giggled.