CHAPTER 11

SELENAS POV

The shame. The shame I could see in my dads eyes made me want to cry. Looking at prince as we walked into the kitchen in silence, I could see the worry. I swear if I get him in trouble I'll never forgive myself.

As we entered the kitchen my father, clutching my suitcase began to speak, "well Prince. Thank you very much for letting my daughter stay." Prince replied "of course. Could she maybe stay again next week? I had a great time with her. She's good company." "Sure but right now I think I'd like to get her home."

Seeing prince shaking my fathers hand I hung my head in sadness. I was going to be away from him a whole week. It had only been 2 days sleeping over but I was used to this house now. The lavender candles and the doves and just everything. I felt sad.

It was my turn now. Wrapping my arms around the man I secretly loved, I tried not to make it too obvious but I whispered in his ear "I love you so much" he whispered the same back and I smiled. "See ya next week?" I said with excitement just thinking about being in his arms again. "Definitely." He said slipping a piece of paper into my hands. We both said goodbye to prince and walked to the car.

Slipping the piece of paper into my bra. I got my seatbelt on as we drove. 2 hours. That's how long it was silently awkward in the car. It was a 3 hour journey home and I was just waiting to see my house so I could bury myself in my duvet and cry.

"You wanna tell me what was going on." He said. Acting stupid I said "when?" My father glared at me angrily, making me swallow hard in fear. "I think you know damn well!! When you were wrapping your legs around that mans waist like some whore!!!" He yelled. "Dad how dare you!!! We weren't doing anything!!!!! I was messing around with him in a friendly way!!!!!" I said.

I began to cry. My dad seemed to soften as soon as he saw my tears. "Ok I believe you... But just! Don't get too close to him. Ok!" I nodded. God how I was lying. How am I supposed to not get close to the man I love. Just wait! When I see him next week and we're alone I'll be all over his sexy self, worshipping his perfect body, I'm not one to cuss but fuck my dad when it comes to prince.

Finally coming home I ran into my mothers arms before running up to my room. Throwing my bags to the corner I jumped onto my soft bed and snuggled up to my duvet pretending it was prince. God how I missed him already.

Pulling the piece of paper out of my bra I gazed at it. Reading his beautiful writing.

Dearest Selena,
Thank u for the time u have spent with me. Eye love you more than anything. U mean so much to me! I shall see you in 1 week but until then this is my number. Call me whenever you want. God call me quick even. I love you,
Prince

Looking at the back of the letter I saw his number and I smiled at his little drawing of me on the phone. I decided I would call him later and try and have a nap. Thinking of him and how he'd touch my body and kiss me made me squirm and my panties to become damp. Slowly but surely I slipped into a deep sleep.