CHAPTER 26

PRINCES POV

*this chapter was heartbreaking to write but I promise it has an amazing turn to it. I wanted to not focus too much on what happened on the 21st of April but as to what should have happened if our beloved prince had of had someone like my fictional character, Selena. I don't mean to upset anyone and I don't think it will as this story is completely fiction. I just wanted to stab at this topic to make people a little happier I guess. I don't know. Thanks anyway*

~April 21st~

"What to do now" I mumbled thinking of how to occupy the little girl in front of me. God she looked more like her mother everyday and even the tiniest reminders of my own mother would come out in her. She's definitely a Nelson. That's for sure.

"Alright! Get your shoes on" I said as I decided to just take her to the local park. Watching as she tried to put on her little jelly shoes I chuckled. "Wrong foot for a start" I smirked. "Oh" she mumbled changing foot "I knew that".

Watching her wave over to me from the top of the slide I waved back. I couldn't help but smile at how much she had grown.

Quickly she came running towards the bench I sat on, sitting beside me. "You alright, you warm enough" I asked, my fatherly instincts always seem to come out doing things like this. I'm always worried. "Yep" she said. "Daddy, can I have a drink?" She asked.

Handing her my bottle of water I took the cap off for her as she gulped down the liquid. "Your thirsty huh?" I chuckled as she only left me a little. As she handed me the bottle I gulped the rest down.

Watching as she found a lady bug, she let it crawl up her hand

Watching as she found a lady bug, she let it crawl up her hand. "What you got there mama?" "A lady bug" she smiled, her smile reminding me so much of Selena's.

She gasped as the small creature flew away. "Where'd she go daddy?" "She went home to her babies" I told her as she rested her head on my lap, running my fingers through her messy hair.

"How are baby's made daddy?" She asked. Oh god. Here we go. "I'll need to tell your momma about this" chuckled to myself. "But how?" She asked now really intrigued. "Well..." I started not knowing how to put it. I wasn't gonna tell her the real thing. But I wasn't gonna lie to her and give her the whole stork thing.

"When a man really really loves a woman, they mean a lot to each other. And when they love each other so much they think about getting married and having babies. So when the time is right the man and the woman go to they're bedroom and they hold hands and they pray to god. They tell him how much they want a baby. And sooner or later God puts a baby in the woman's stomach." I told her. That was literally all I could say for now.

"Is that what you and mommy did to make me?"she asked, her big chocolate eyes staring into mine in curiosity. "Yes baby" I smiled thinking about it. The day we found out that she was growing inside Selena. How happy we both were. God I miss her.