CHAPTER 10

PRINCES POV

Waking up from the most peaceful sleep I knew why. I felt refreshed and at peace a lot more than I had been. Nobody I had been with really cared to know my pain. But Selena was different. In so many different ways. She cared about my well being. Not just sex or money like a lot of my previous partners had. She genuinely cared for every part of me.

Turning to wrap my arms around her, instead of Selena I found a cold spot. Walking towards the window to see what the weather had been like I looked out. There she was. Laying on the diving board of the new swimming pool I smiled. It was unusually warm in Minnesota today.

Putting on my black velvet heels I strolled down the stairs still in my silk black pyjamas. My staff giving me the strangest looks as I'd usually be dressed to the nines but because I knew I'd be around Selena I didn't care. She didn't mind what I looked like.

"Hey! Thought you didn't like getting up early!" I yelled from across the garden chuckling. "Shut up!" she yelled back making her best puppy dog face. Looking across the garden at her she looked so perfect. Wearing a black summer dress, sprawled across the diving board, her long hair dangling over the edge, her dress complimented her beautiful curves and her natural skin glowing. A sight that'd turn on any man.

Standing at the edge I smiled at her as she sat up smiling back

Standing at the edge I smiled at her as she sat up smiling back. "You look stunning." I said making my beautiful angel blush. Holding out my hand to help her up she fell into my embrace. Hugging her felt so good. The woman I loved in my arms.

Walking around the pool with her hand in hand we just talked about everything and anything. "What's with the heels today? Your in your pyjamas you coulda wore slippers or something" I cocked my eyebrow at her "you judging mama?" "Nope just sayin." She said matter of factly. I pushed her with my elbow. "Hey!!" She did it back. After I almost stumbled over my heels she went into a fit of giggles.

Still giggling and getting on my nerves I decided to take it a step further. Pushing her with both hands full force she went splashing into the pool.

Now laughing my heart and soul out at the child pulling her soaking hair out of her face dramatically. "Are you crazy! You could have killed me!" She shouted splashing the water in anger.

"Don't be dramatic!" I said still laughing "you think I woulda let my queen die?" I smiled. "Ugh whatever!" she shouted trying to grab my ankles. Laughing and walking to the steps that enter the pool I held out my hand for a drenched Selena to take.

Finally taking her hand I pulled her into me kissing her neck. "I'm sorry lil darling. I thought it was funny!" I giggled pecking her lips. "I guess it kinda was. I was asking for it." She said giggling.

Putting her drenched hair into a pony tail, "I'm gonna get you back, Nelson." She said giggling. "Nah. I'm too quick" I said. I watched as she sat up on the table and took a drink of her coke. "Ya know that type of soda is real bad for you." I said walking right up to her. Standing between her thick sexy legs and my arms around her waist. "Well I like it." She said smiling. Leaning in to kiss her she wrapped her arms around my neck as our wild kiss made us eager as my hands roamed that beautiful dress I loved so much, trying to pull it up to feel her beautiful full ass up. Pulling away as she bit my lip I dramatically exclaimed "ow!" She giggled about to pull me in for another one when my worst nightmare happened.

"I see you too have got along great!" I heard the booming voice of the younger yet feared man. It was Abraham. Selena's father. He had walked in on me between his daughters legs, pulling her dress up. I looked and quickly pulled away in shock. "Umm" I mumbled as fear came over me. His underage daughter had been involved with me a lot more than he has just saw. Me and Selena knew that. But how much did he know? How much had he saw? Had he seen us kiss? Me grope her? In a hurry to pull her dress up?

"Hi dad! Um prince, he was just fixing my dress." She smiled convincingly. "Oh...ok" he said giving me a glare. God what have I done.