CHAPTER 4

PRINCES POV

I was embarrassed. That's an understatement. I know the girl an hour and I already have her bent over my pool table pressing myself against her. God how I wanted to just drag the girl up to my bedroom. But I knew I wouldn't. I am not that person anymore. I have too much respect for her. I don't know her. But I feel something. Something strong. I just needed to control it. I needed to respect this woman. Not build up lust for her.

I watched Marie close the door then turned to my guest. "I'm very sorry. I was in your personal space just then. I didn't mean it". I nervously twiddled my thumbs, nervous for her answer. Would she be mad at me? Am I in trouble for this inappropriate outburst of lust especially to a girl her age? "It's fine. Really. It is". My breathing settled as my mind went into a relieved state. I watched as the young beauty slowly walked towards the couch. Sitting down beside me I smiled at her. "You live here huh?" She asked. "Depends" I smiled looking at my hands as they caressed each other nervously. "I live here most of the time. I've got a place in Spain, Toronto, a couple more places here. I like to travel I guess". She laughed witch gave me comfort at the light mood. No more tension even though I could still feel the random and unexpected desire for the child. "Wow. You travel a lot I'm thinkin" "definitely" I nodded, "we used to go on tour. I'm just doing a few shows now and again until I'm ready for a big tour. Ya know. Just me and a piano." "Wow that's cool" she smiled. "Your smile is so beautiful" I complimented. "Thank you". I watched as she blushed. I studied her beautiful features. She seemed so so perfect. She intrigued me more than any woman I'd ever laid eyes on.

During our chat the door opened once again reviling Selena's dad Abraham. "I got the last paper" he smiled. "Thanks" I said taking the paper from him. "We should get going." I heard Abraham say. I suddenly felt lost. I didn't want it to happen. I somehow for whatever reason needed to be in her presence. "No stay! I've got guest rooms. I don't want you guys travelling at this time of night." I said. "Well if you insist" "of course".

I walked with the father and his daughter to the next floor of the colourful building stopping once I saw the red door of one of the guest rooms. "Well Abraham. I can have my assistant come bring you some pyjamas." The man thanked me and I smiled. "I'll show you to your room now Selena" I said holding out my hand that was secretly aching for the young girl to hold. As soon as her soft small hand took mine I could feel the burning energy between us. I had never felt like this. Staring right into her big beautiful brown eyes I felt myself slip into a trance. I snapped myself out of it. "Your room is closest to mine" I smiled as I began to rush her along with me. My heels hitting the floor with a click each step I took. As I saw her bedroom and my own right beside it I got anxious. I so badly didn't want to leave her but I wanted her to get rest. I cared deeply for this girl. Even though I'm only starting to know her. I don't fully know her. But I feel a passion between us both. A spark. "Well. Thats the room" I smiled at the young girl taking her beautiful hand and kissing it softly. She smiled and quickly and unexpectedly wrapped her arms around me. Taking in her smell and holding her into me as tight as possible I placed my hands on her waist. Her perfume smelt so damn hot and the feeling of her hands on my back made me fantasise. Pulling away she smiled "goodnight". "I'm just next door if you need anything. Marie will be up with sleep wear in a moment." She nodded and closed the door.

As I walked to my own room and slowly closed the door my eyes grew wide. So much had happened in one day.

Once out of the shower and in my pyjamas I tried to settle for the night. I sat on my couch in my room and tried to relax before bed. The pain in my hip lingered and my feet became sore too. I decided to just get into bed and fall into a deep sleep out of the pain. I slowly walked over to my bed. Getting in with a groan from the pain I laid and thought. I thought of Selena and how she had brought so much emotion out in me. So many feelings I've tried to cease. I've been celibate for almost 5 years now and that includes masturbation. I haven't really felt the need to masturbate. I genuinely haven't felt that aroused to do so and I haven't wanted to because of my insecurities. I felt sexually undesired and not that appealing. But that girl. She's changed it. She's changed it without knowing. She's aroused me. She's made me think of the unforgivable.

I lay in my silk pyjamas on my bed and thought. Thought of her. How her smile would make me smile instantly. How her eyes would glitter when anyone mentioned music. How her thick beautiful hair would flow as she walked. How her curves were placed perfectly. I began to tease my member through my pyjama bottoms. Applying pressure by pressing down with the palm of my hand. A soft quiet moan slipped from my mouth for the first time in years and God how it felt good. I was enjoying it. The pleasure. The pleasure she unwillingly convinced me to cause to myself. "Father forgive me" I whispered hoping Jehovah would. But I know how I feel about this woman and how I'm touching myself for her. It's unforgivable.

Without a moment to waste I pulled off my silk bottoms letting my now hardened member spring free. Not once have I had an erection in my years of celibacy yet this girl causes 2 in one day. I spread my legs and began to try and relax. I started by touching my hardened nipples, dragging my fingers lower and lower until I reached my pelvis. I dragged my fingertips across the black curly patch of pubic hair. My skin down there had became so sensitive from the lack of attention that even a simple act like that would cause me pleasure. I continued dragging my fingertips. Staring at my hard member that was begging to be touched. I moved my talented hand lower and wrapped my slim fingers around the base of my penis. I started slow. Stroking the base of my penis up and down, making sure to add in the movements I love like squeezing tighter at certain points. I knew exactly how to please myself. I knew exactly what I loved and needed. I didn't realise how good it actually felt. I began to squeeze and rub my throbbing head. Moans and low growls filled the room. "Ohhhhh mmmmmmmm God........shit..... Mmm so good". I kept going. I wasn't going to stop. I had no intention on stopping. No matter how guilty I might feel after or how dirty I'd feel. I needed this. I needed pleasure.

By now I had sped completely up. Going 100 mile per hour. Beating my poor member up with no shame or mercy. My soft little moans became fiery yells of excitement and pleasure. I felt high. I felt untouchable. My manhood throbbed and the veins running down it pumped as the beads of sweat became bigger and soon were dripping down my face as I moaned, and grunted and literally screamed in the pleasure I was causing. I didn't care anymore. Who heard me or my celibacy didn't matter. It was all about me. I began to feel the familiar yet foreign knot in my stomach as I pumped myself faster and rougher. I could feel it. "OH OH OH OH FUCK YES!!" I yelled "I'm cumming!!!!! Oh yeah I'm cumming" as my free hand fondled with my balls I arched my now sweaty back and curled my sore toes as my head buried deep into the pillow with my mouth wide open and eyes squeezed shut I gushed out the white creamy liquid. "Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh". Slowly riding out my orgasm on my hand I felt so so much better. I felt so good about myself and completely satisfied. The release was amazing. Being celibate for so long and finally feeling all the built up frustration and lust just leaving your body was the best feeing in the world.

My hand dropped in exhaustion from my now soft penis as I lay in shock. The pleasure I had caused was amazing. I had worn myself out. I got up on my elbows to see what mess I'd made. I couldn't believe it when I saw it. My own love spilled all over my thighs and bed sheets. I had never came that hard through masturbation alone. My younger self would be disgusted right now. But I felt like a king. I felt on cloud nine. And it was all because of that girl.
Selena
Did
This
To
Me
It was all her doing. And damn I don't know how to thank her for it.