CHAPTER: 50

PRINCES POV

Walking up and down the living room of this rented villa, I was furious. At myself of course. I was quick to collapse in exhaustion onto the bar stool.

I hate myself. I hate myself more than anything in the world. But I love her. Why do it take my own feelings out on someone I love? Someone so innocent? She does everything for me. Cooks, cleans, makes love to me. She does everything to make me feel good mentally and physically yet I have these moments. Moments of expressing pure hate to her. My gorgeous Angel.

I had calmed down and quickly walked up the stairs. Seeing her curled up against the wall I had abused her against, it broke my heart. I sat down beside her.

As I went to wrap my arms around her for a hug, she jumped out of her skin. My god I'm the fucking devil himself. Did I really scare her that much? Lose that much trust from her?

I pulled her into my lap and she submitted, her light body, resting against mine as I held her tight. "You don't love me anymore" she whimpered making tears come to my eyes. I did love her. More than anyone.

"But I do..." "If you loved me you wouldn't do this to me... To us, your just convincing yourself you love me" she told me. "I'm not... I really do love you. I want you Selena. Your all I've ever wanted" I told her as she buried her face in my chest, taking in my scent.

"I'm sorry" I said "sorry doesn't mean anything to me anymore... It used to. But now I've lost faith in the word. Every time you say sorry you just do it again after a while. I hate this. I hate living like this".

"I want us to separate." She told me, breaking my heart completely. "I'm flying back to Minnesota tomorrow with the kids. I don't want anything more to do with you" she said as tears streamed down her face as she pulled away from me and stood up, walking out of the room. That was the last time I'd ever get to hold my wife. This was it. This was the end of us.  

-2 months later-

As I sat in the studio with Andy, we were just writing and flirting kinda, I've been trying to start up a relationship, maybe find love again?  But my mind was somewhere else. My kids were coming today to stay with me over night witch was beyond exciting!

It's been 2 months since Selena and I broke up. I didn't want to. But I respected her decision. And she's took it seriously. I mean... We are completely separated, but legally still married to support our kids. I miss her like hell and take comfort in the fact that legally we're still married. Is she sends me divorce papers I won't be signing them. I'm sorry. I just won't be.

Hearing the phone ring I immediately answered it "hello?" "Hey sel and the kids are here" Marie said. I literally jumped up "I'll be back" I told Andy smiling.

Running down the corridor I finally reached the atrium. There she was looking like a queen or a Nefertiti or something like that. She looked stunning.

"Daddy!" Reina yelled jumping into my arms. I held her closely, taking in her scent taking comfort in touch, something that's become foreign to me recently. Putting her back down I smiled gently at my wife. She stared blankly at me before handing me Matias. "He's been fed and changed." She told me gently. "Thank you" I said back, I slowly stepped a little closer to hug her but she just pulled away breaking my heart.

"See you guys later" she smiled kissing her little girls cheek then walking over to me to kiss Matias. "Call me if you need anything" she said coldly "like for you to come home?" I said gently. She just stared at me. "That won't happen... If it does it won't be until a very very long time. Here isn't my home. We aren't a thing anymore" she said glaring at me. Wow. That hurt.