•7•

Streets of Brooklyn
11223
»
»
»
     After I grabbed George, the boys followed. I got outside and turned around, looking George in the eyes. "One: Why would you do this if you're not even my boyfriend?" I looked at Max. "Two: why'd you push George? I could lose my job because of you!" I looked at Ian. "And three: Why would you play a song that George doesn't want anyone to hear. If you make a promise you keep it." I turned around and stormed off, putting my hood over my head as raindrops started falling. I heard Joji tell the guys to go home, then his footsteps as he ran after me. He trailed behind me so he wouldn't bother. He knew I needed a bit of silence to think. A large rumble of thunder boomed from the sky causing me to flinch and face a wall, shivering. George walked up behind me and put his arm over my shoulder. He held me close as we walked under the small platforms that stuck out of the side of the wall at the entrance of shops.
     He stopped and looked down at me. "Why were all the questions about me?" I just smiled. "I don't know... You just seem really nice and they have to mess it up. Then you clearly didn't like that song for whatever reason and they made you listen to it along with me hearing it... Look, if you're gay that's not gonna ruin our friendship." His face fell. "Jesus Christ y/n I'm not gay! I gave you hickeys. I'm clearly into girls." I started to giggle. "Hey! You could be bisexual or your sex drive was just out of the park." He blushed and grabbed my hand grumbling. "Cmon we're going home."

***

We got home and he went straight into his apartment, grabbing his computer, then coming into mine. He sat on the couch while I got changed in my room. I put on some grey sweatpants and a cropped white t-shirt. I looked back at him, seeing him very concentrated on something. I walked over and sat down, leaning my head against my palm. "Whatcha lookin at?" He looked over and sighed. "Y/n...I uh. I have to show you something. It's super embarrassing but I mean...I need money." He turned his computer towards me where I saw "nTVFilthyFrank" I raised a brow and clicked 'Loser Reads Hater Comments 5'. He groaned at my choice. I watched, seeing a Joji in a pink suit then two guys taping faucets on their underwear. "That's Pink Guy." George said, clearly embarrassed. I looked back at the screen, seeing his weird facial expressions, then a raspy voice started to speak.

"Pink Guy!"

A weird alien like noise was heard. And someone's head popped up in the sky. "That's frank." Said Joji with his head down.

"Pink Guy!What is this bullshit? And what'd you do to the Tap Brothers? You know Chin-Chins not gonna be happy about this, right? Cmon. Get back here. We have to read hater comments. Lotta-lotta bad spelling. Lotta angry weebs."

Pink Guy mocked him.

"Raah-lah-lah-lah."

He spoke again.

"Now hurry the fuck up. This whole thing? It takes up a lot of chromosomes. It's like cell service."

The Skype ending call tone rang.

I sat there giggling and looking at George. "This is funny. How come you didn't tell me this side of you existed?" He picked his head up with a slight smile. "I was afraid you wouldn't accept me for who I am. A girl dumped me a year ago after she found out." I stayed silent for a second, then spoke. "How'd she find out?" He rubbed his face. "Ian and Max played one of my videos at a party. And when I went home she was gone. All her things. And a small note on the counter saying she couldn't stay with a guy who had Seizures and Dissociative Identity Disorder." I cocked my head to the side. "You never told me that you had seizures." He chuckled and got up, walking to the kitchen. "Yeah. It's basically just induced by stress. I seem like a chill person but I think it's mostly depression that causes my silence." I got up and walked after him, sitting on the counter. "That sucks. But I think once you come out of your mothers womb, that's when all the depression begins. Why do you think we're born crying?" He laughed loudly. "You have a point there." I smiled upon hearing his laugh. "So how many personalities do you have? I'm not gonna make jokes. I'm genuinely interested in hearing." He started listing them.
"Chin-Chin, Frank, Pink Guy, Fake Frank, Salamander Man, Safari Man, Lemon, Weeaboo Jones, Mr. Magic Man, Dr.Trill, Santas Brother, PolitikZ, Speed Lord, Racist Santa, Dj Catpiss, Percy the Pigeon, and Pink Salamander."
I looked at him and raised my brows. "Are you serious?" He put down a pack of ramen he was about to make and grabbed his computer. "I shouldn't have said anything." He went towards the door. I jumped from the counter and grabbed his shoulder. "No don't go. I think it's cool. I think you're unique not weird." A smile spread across his face as he set his computer aside and hugged me tightly. "Thank you for being the first girl who hasn't kicked me out or said anything rude." I pat his back, then smiled. "I'm not gonna hurt someone who doesn't deserve it. You deserve love and kindness for what you do. You make people laugh and you make them cry. Usually tears of happiness." He let me go but still held me against him from my waist. His lips neared mine. But something stopped him. It was a whisper from outside the door. "Oi dude they're finna kiss. I can see through the peephole." Another voice sounded. "No way man, let me look." I unlocked and opened the door making Max and Ian both stumble forward. Joji groaned angrily. "Guys why can't me and y/n share one good kiss?! Bt just one to mess with me." He pointed at me. They just looked at their feet like two sad children. "Meh. There's a next time." I shrugged.
»
»
»
     Yo this was supposed to be out forever ago. Sorry. My puppy has been a hassle lately. Lots of talking since she's a husky. But I'll get back on the daily updates. And if I skip some days I'll just tell you why , the next time I write.
Word Count<>1094