•30•

Hawaii
»
»
»
"Alright cunts! Get up and put some clothes on!" Ian yelled from outside the door. Me and George sat up and slipped on our swimming apparel. He put a black shirt over and I put my light pink coverup on. We walked out and grabbed the keys. "Cmon bois! Let's go get some breakfast." After everyone was ready, we sat in the buggy. Ian was in front with Anisa, I was in Jojis lap, and Katt was in Max's lap. Ian flicked on the radio and turned it up all the way, causing me to hear a slight bit of a song I know. Sadly, it was just finishing. The next song played and me and Joji jumped up with excitement. Everyone looked at us as we stopped at a red light and me and him began singing.

Song at the top ;)

"Summer lovin' had me a blast..."

I saw Katt get her camera out along with Anisa.

"Summer lovin' happened so fast.~"

"I met a girl, crazy for me!"

"I met a boy, cute as can be!"

(Together) "Summer days driftin' away, to uh-oh those summer night." "Uh well-a well-a well-a Huh."

Max spoke up. "Tell me more, tell me more, did ya get very far?"

Katt popped up after. "Tell me more, tell me more, like does he have a car?"

"She swam by me, she got a cramp."

"He ran by me, got my suit damp."

"I saved her life, she nearly drowned!"

"He showed off, splashing around!"

(Together) "Summer sun, something's begun, but uh-oh those summer nights." "Uh well-a well-a well-a Huh."

Anisa rested her hand on her palm, looking at me. "Tell me more, tell me more, was it love at first sight?!"

Ian rolled his eyes. "Tell me more, tell me more, did she put up a fight?"

"Took her bowling, in the arcade."

"We went strolling, drank lemonade."

"We made out under the dock."

"We stayed out 'till ten o'clock."

(Together) "Summer fling, don't mean a thing, but uh-oh those summer nights."

Max and Ian yelled. "Tell me more, tell me more, but you don't gotta brag!"

Katt and Anisa looked at me, smiling. "Tell me more, tell me more-." Ian cut in. "Cause He sounds like a drag..."

"He got friendly, holding my hand."

"While she got friendly, down in the sand!"

"He was sweet, just turned eighteen!"

"Well she was good! You know what I mean." Joji winked, bitting my neck softly.

(Together) "Summer heat, boy and girl meet, but uh-oh those summer nights!"

Katt and Anisa sung again. "Tell me more, tell me more, How much dough did he spend?"

Then Ian and Max. "Tell me more, tell me more, could she get me a friend?"

We stopped the car at the shore and they filmed us in the sunrise, leaving the car blaring.