•19•

Japan
»
»
»
George told the guys bye and carried me to the car. I had fallen asleep on a small towel after the firework fight and the picnic that Samuel and brought. He buckled me in and kissed my cheek, then went around the other side and got in, starting up the car and driving off. It was only about five minutes into the drive when I woke up and yawned. "Morning sleepy head. We still have like 45 minutes to go." I smiled and took out my phone, connecting it to Bluetooth, and putting the "Teriyaki God" on and it started off.

"Dream a while, before it is time to go, go, go, go..."

I whipped towards George with a a large smile, getting ready to perform. He just smiled and giggled slightly as he stared.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is karaoke night. The only night that requires someone to hold me tight. So keep me back from these wack, withering fucks when I spray em down, they're gonna have more holes that hermaphrodites. Grab the mic, feel the bumps like a doctor might. Fuck a kind word to reduct the fight. I'm taking it all, boy, they say that I'm hogging the portions. Always back in your girl like a homesick abortion, like this a story about a young boy, unemployed, bastardized, coy looking fuck with the loudest noise. Run Versace, run Versace, run Versace. With a rubber band attached to your origami belt my waist. Hidden doors to black rap like the burqas. Off the market dirty black acts like a circus."

George immediately imitated pink guys screaming.

I giggled as I said the next line.

"Like whoa."

"Close your eyes. The music is soft and low. Dream a while before it is time to go, go, go, go."

"Motherfuckers wanna piece of all the action. Running 'round in the circles, the police will never catch us. Fucking with your boy can leave you running with the patches. And I guarantee you playing against the flame with some matches."

"Close your eyes. The music is soft and warm. Dream a while before it is time to go, go, go, go..."

George smiled and took a deep breath. I took out my phone and recorded him secretly.

"I've been here a long time.
Ive been here a long time...
Let darkness take away the pain.
How, can we heal the same.
How, can we feel the same..."

Everything was perfect. He was, his singing was. I took the short time to admire his eyes, jawline, stubble, tattoos, hair, and mostly his lips. As soon as he was done, I stopped the video and he looked at me with a crooked smile. I leaned over and pecked his lips. "That was... amazing." He giggled.

***

We got home and walked inside. Asami and Hideki immediately stopped me and George. "So when's the baby due?!" I looked up at George and he was already looking back at the three snickering guys laughing behind his parents. His jaw clenched, making him look absolutely gorgeous. He looked back down at me, then his Mom. "Mom. It was a prank. There is no baby." She looked sad. I hugged her and pat her back. "The guys played a prank on you while we were gone. I'm so sorry about this." She smiled weakly and grabbed my hand, gently leading me to the porch.

"Y/n. Promise me you'll have a baby."

"Someday Mrs. Miller. But what if me and George break up? Do you still want me to come here with someone else's baby?"

"I suppose not. But he loves you. And I doubt he'd do anything to hurt you. Pardon my French, but sure he was a fuckboy in highschool. He's grown from that stupid phase."

I giggled at the sight and sound of such an adorable lady call her own son a fuckboy. She smiled and touched my cheek softly. I smiled and we walked back inside.

***

George and I just got done brushing our teeth. I looked at him and stuck my tongue out. He stuck his back. Again, I stuck mine out, making him pick me up from my waste and run into the room. He jumped and slammed us both on the bed as I giggled loudly. He smiled and turned over, looking at me. I rolled over and straddled his lap, kissing him softly. He kissed back and deepened it. After about a fifteen minute makeout session we both pulled away and smiled. He quietly mumbled something, making me ask him to repeat it. "Will you go to L.A with me? Or do you wanna stay in Brooklyn?..." I smiled. "Of course I'll go. But I have to stop by, collect my last pay check from forever ago, and tell Brooke that I didn't forget about her." He laughed and nodded. "Wait. What do you have to go back to L.A for? He looked up at me. "Well. I have to go live. Rolling Loud is doing a stream and im gonna perform songs from the Chloe Burbank album, then some other ones." I kissed him and smiled. "When do we leave?" He kissed me back. "Tomorrow at 5pm. The guys are all taking separate flights and ours leaves last." I hummed an okay and switched off the lamp beside him. "We should get some sleep." He agreed and we slowly drifted off.

***

"Wake up.... wake up!" I shot up and saw George with our bags and some clothes set on the edge of the bed with my grey Vans on the floor. "Mmm. What time is it?" He took out his phone and read the time out loud. "4:35!" I got up and stripped in front of him, not really caring. "What?! Why'd I sleep so long?!" He smiled and tossed my phone near me. "You got up at 10am. Do you not remember going down to the kitchen, making everyone dinner, then not wanting any and going back to the room?" I nodded no and he looked shocked.
A few tears and hugs later, we were on our way to the airport. We got there just in time to hear our flight name called. George grabbed my hand and sprinted through crowds and lines. Finally we reached the lady, handed her our tickets, and got in the plane. I, Of course, got a window seat and George got the one next to me. I put on my earphones and reclined my seat. First class was actual heaven. He held my hand and kissed my cheek, then reclined his with mine, looking into my eyes. He softly touched my cheeks, lips, nose, and every other part on my face. I scoot closer and laid my head on his shoulder. Soon, I heard him humming the small tune. "I don't wanna waste my time." I slowly dozed off again. Only to get woken by the plane shaking violently and George wrapping his arms around me.
»
»
»
I'm starting to question if I'm actually retarded. I thought I pushed the publish button last night at like 9pm. I stayed up till 4am playing games. Like nigga wtf. Also I'm gonna write another one today. (Probably fuckin not.) because I feel like I've been putting the story aside for too long. Also I have something to say. My mom told me when I was about 5, I became obsessed with cherry blossoms aka Sakura. I promised her I would get one on my chest and I carried this promise until I was 12.(when I found FilthyFrank or DizastaMusic) A few months ago I was scrolling through Tumblr and I freaked out because that picture from SXSW was posted (btw I went there and saw him) and there was a tip of a tattoo peeking. Well then, someone posted it again and had a Sakura design on it. But it was like transparent and put over the tat. Then, someone found it on a tattoo page that showed it was one. People were like "yeah this is definitely him." So again, I flipped my shit. Then earlier yesterday or the day before. He posted the picture with it fully out. Like no. I was supposed to get this tattoo stop stealing my spotlight.

You see that? That was like exactly the one I wanted

You see that? That was like exactly the one I wanted. Even though my mom always gets mad because I can't have tattoos. I'm getting one. I promise. Okay anyways. Ily bye!
Word Count<>Forgot after writing this so I'll put the current one. Uhhhhh 1428.