•33•

BOOM BROOKLYN
»
»
»
Joji pov
     I walked into the airport and looked around, shoving people and going through crowds for one reason. Y/n was back. The girl I love and want to marry is gonna be here any second now. I saw a short girl peaking over the crowd on her tiptoes. I ran over and grabbed her from behind, scaring her, but making her get excited. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried into my neck.

"What the fuck. You weren't even gone that long." I chuckled.

"I know but I missed you so much."

"Shhh. Baby, it's okay. I'm here. Now, what do ya say we go back to the apartment and have a little fun?"

"I'd love that."

***

I rolled off of y/n breathing heavily and wiping the sweat from my forehead.

"Why the fuck is it so hard?"

"I don't know... twister has always been hard."

"Should we put it away now?"

"Yeah."

We got up and folded the twister mat, putting it back in the box and sliding it to the corner.

"Hey baby, I gotta talk to you about something."

"What?" I looked at her.

"Well... I'm starting college again... and I won't always be available... I mean it's only about a year that I'll be doing the work."

"Oh. What's it for?"

"Well I'm taking two classes. Music and some sort of cooking shit."

"You have to go to a school?"

"No. It's online."

"Cool. So basically we won't really have time to travel or anything like that, yeah?"

"I mean we can, id just have to pack some things and get used to it I guess. But I'm mostly worried about the dog."

"Nah. Don't worry. I can ask Ethan to take care of it. When do you start?

"Already did. And thank you."

"Well! What're you waiting for? Go work!" I shoved her softly.

"Okay. Okay. I'm going. But I'm gonna be in there for several hours so do whatever you need to. Love you!" She walked off and I chuckled, getting up from the couch.

"Love you too!"

I grabbed the kennel, toys, food, and soap for the dog, and packed it in the car. I grabbed the tiny crate and put him in, then started up the car and drove off. I looked around, viewing the small scenery here and there, then laughing softly. "Hey ba-." I looked over and realized y/n wasn't there. I sighed and tapped my fingers on the leather steering wheel. I put on one of the albums and quietly sang her favorite song, Shes So Nice. I pulled into Ethan's driveway and hurried under the cover above the door. I knocked and Hila answered.

"Hey George. What ya need?"

"Well, y/n has to go to college and she won't really have time for Bear anymore... think you can take him off my hands?"

"I don't know. Ethan!"

Ethan tumbled down the stairs and looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"George wants to know if we'll take care of y/ns dog."

"What breed?"

"I think it's like a teacup Pomeranian."