"Am I going crazy?"

"How does Emily sound?" Zayn asked as he glanced at me then looked back at the book with a list of baby names.

I rubbed my swollen baby. "too simple."

"Claire."

"too old."

"jena."

"Too original."

"Rebecca."

I turned to glance at him, pushing the stray strands of hair behind my ears "Isn't that our old neighbours name...you know the one that died form food poisoning."

Zayn quickly shut his book "okay never mind." He ran a hand down his face shoving the book aside "I just want to find the perfect name for our little girl." He said as his hands moved to my belly.

"And we will, it'll just take time." I said placing my hand over his "when we see her we'll know exactly what to call her."

He placed a kiss on my forehead, his warm lips made me feel safe and at home, I snuggled deeper into his embrace. "So I um...i saw Doniya today."

"you what?" he said sitting up. Now I had his attention.

"I went to drop some stuff at your mums place and I saw her there. We didn't talk." I reached over for his hand "But I really think you should forgive her, i mean she looks so sad."

Zayn pulled his hand back "I'm never doing that, not in a hundred years."

"she just lost her job Zayn, she has nothing to do."

"Well maybe she should have thought about that before she pushed you."

I crossed my hands across my chest, I really thought he'd be over this, I just thought it would be a temporary thing. But apparently not. "What if something were to happen to me, you'll need your sister in your life—"

"Oh no, don't start this thing with me." Zayn said "nothing is going to happen to you and I am never going to forgive her."

I opened my mouth to speak then shut it cause I didn't know what to say. Zayn really had his mind up. I thought that firing Doniya was gonna be a temporary thing but by the looks of it, it was a long-term thing. i said nothing but grabbed the pillow and placed it in the spot between us.

"Really Lexi..." he said "...I'm not the one you should be mad at."

~~*~~

6 hours later

Zayn's POV:

"Sir, we are going to have to ask you to leave." One of the surgeons said to me as she placed a hand on my shoulder. There were so many people rushing around the room, sticking this and that in Lexis arm, checking for her heart beat. The rushed looks on their faces made me nervous cause I really didn't know what was going on with Lexi.

"I can't leave, she's my wife." I said trying to walk closer to Lexi who was lying in the hospital bed. One of the nurses now had a mask over Lexi's mouth assisting her with Oxygen. Now it looked pretty bad.

The surgeon that was standing beside me eventually forced me out of the room. I brought my hands up to my hair, trying to rake my fingers through it and possibly wake me up from this nightmare.

I knew it was Lexi's mother beside, she placed her hand on my shoulder and tentatively said "How is she doing?"

before thinking twice I jumped away from her. "I don't KNOW!!" I screamed "Can everyone just leave me alone!"

Sitting on the chair in the waiting room was Michael, who had his book in one hand and his toy car in the other. Hearing me shout probably scared him because he whimpered and moved closer to Chloe. Thats when I realised that everyone was here. Chloe, Megan, Derek, Perrie, my mum and dad and Lexi's mum. They were all gathered in the small waiting room waiting for news from Lexi. Perrie had a bundle of flowers and pink balloons in her hand.