Christmas Special

Hey guys

So this is a "Forced to Marry Him" -Christmas special. It doesn't really have anything to do with the current story- hence no Perrie ruining the Christmas dinner :(

anyway hope you enjoy it, I didn't get to completely finish the end of this chapter because I know the wifi's gonna be real slow at this point so sorry.

And hope you all have a great Merry Christmas and an amazing New Year!!

I look forward to writing more chapters and reading all your feedback next year. Thanks for all your support and guidance- you all are amazing.

Zayn's Pov:

Four day's till Christmas- my favourite season of the year- not. I hated Christmas- I especially hated the Christmas dinners- since Malik Christmas parties just ended up being.....CRAZY!

And now that I am newly married, the whole family is going to be crazy for Lexi. I know my family, I know them well- they'll be all over Lexi trying to ram in their questions of pregnancy expectations and just life. I was honestly dreading Christmas.

I spun my phone up and down in the air, watching the object fly through the air then by the force of gravity crashing into the bed. GI joe was playing in the background but I had watched this movie a thousand times that I had probably memorised all the lines.

To my left Lexi sat on the bed, her attention plastered to the laptop on her lap. Her face lit up by the bright screen that it made her eyes sparkle even more. Being past bed time she had more of a natural look, her hair let down so it sat on her shoulders in soft waves and her skin makeup free yet to me- flawless.

"so." Lexi said, not even looking up from her screen. She scratched her neck letting my eyes travel down to her neck that was literally taunting me forward. Just inches away from her hand was a love bite, nice and bright reddish purple since it was planted just this morning.

Now that she was pregnant I was starting to see the slow changes to her body, the way she was starting to gain weight even though she hated it, the way her hips - butt especially- just seemed wider or the enlarged rack on her chest or the way she had -even though she hates when I inform her- a pimple right on the middle of her forehead.

A smile appeared on my face when I remembered Saturday mornings incident. We were laying in bed on a Saturday morning and Lexi was awake tapping away on her phone. So me -being the most caring and well mannered husband I am- decided to honk one of her boobs. Only when I did I realised that something was damp and her boob just seemed.......weird. Little did I realise that Lexi was starting to produce breast milk since some women produce breastmilk at a earlier stage.

It kind of scared me off her for a few hours. I had forgotten about the whole "breastmilk" part and just typically the reason why boobs get bigger. And personally the thought of drinking milk from there was incredibly......creepy.

"Do you think your mother would like marble vases or just plain black?" Lexi asked her eyes flicking to mine as she patiently waited for my answer. When I didn't respond she raised her eyebrows giving me a tentative look.

"How am I suppose to know?" I asked turning my attention to the TV and flicking through channels.

"....Cause she's your mum!" Lexi said sighing and letting her fingers rake through her hair. "I just don't know what to get your mum."

She was currently online shopping for the whole family even though it was past twelve and she had kept me up to this point in the night so that I could answer the door when the delivery guy comes. I didn't even know they did free delivery past twelve. I guess thats kind of the reason why I left the Christmas shopping to Lexi since she always knows what to get everyone yet get a really good discount.