Chapter Three: The Ride with Mr Sexy-Arse

Lexi's POV:

'Wait come again. You're getting an arranged marriage!!' My best friend -Travis- voice boomed through my laptop. We were currently skyping each other, as soon as zayn and his parents left I had raced upstairs and switched my laptop on in desperate need to tell someone.

Travis -gay best friend- screamed across the line to the point his voice broke and made me cringe. Travis had dyed-blonde hair that was either spiked on days he "felt hot" or swiped to the right on days he "felt like shit" -his words not mine.

We had been friends ever since high school and we had managed to keep in touch from uni to now, with Travis I felt like I could say anything at anytime to him and he wouldn't be embarrassed or pissed of at me -he was "that kind of friend".

'What am I suppose to do now!' I groaned throwing my head into my hands.

Travis stayed silent for a minute which was a little odd for someone like him, he was loud and I swear he walked like a girl, never shutting up 'well who exactly is this guy?' He asked.

I looked up wearily at the screen. 'Okay don't freak out or anything when I tell you.....but his names Zayn, Zayn Malik.'

As soon as the last words were out of my mouth his eyes widened like saucers, I swear he looked like a deer caught in headlights. 'Your getting married to the Zayn Malik!!!!'

I've heard that phrase so many times that it was really starting to get to me "your getting married to the Zayn Malik!!" It's like the dude is some god that they have to emphasise the the every single time.

I groaned out loud and threw my head into the pillow. 'I know.' I mumbled 'what am I suppose to do trav?'

I needed some advice because right now I was completely torn. I like the guy yes....but that will only ever be in a....."lustful" way. I don't see any "future" with him.....isn't that a bad thing, people shouldn't get married when they clearly have no good feelings for the other.

'You get married to him, thats what you do!!' Great, that just the advice I needed -note the sarcasm. 'How are you not happy? This is the zayn Malik the guy that's got the looks and brains to earn millions a year! What the f*ck Lexi?!'

'I know Travis, I know zayns hot and all but I-I don't want to get married to him, I don't want to get married at all! I'm only 19.'

'You'll be 20 soon, your basically getting your life planned and the opportunity to be tied down to zayn!' Screamed Travis from across the line. 'Theres something really wrong with you, women.'

~~*~~

The next day

"So for once why don't you just

Shut up, just shut the fuck up [x4]

Keep running, running, running and running your mouth

Could you please

Shut up, just shut the fuck up [x2]"

Arghhhh for the love of all good things could the person who's calling just "shut the fuck up" and leave me alone!

I mean I hadn't slept after zayn had left because there were a million things on my mind. I was plotting down all these ways I could get out of this marriage shit, like changing my whole identity by getting plastic surgery then fleeing off to Mexico or something. Hell I even wish there was some magic potion where I could disappear from here and never come back.

Unfortunately there wasn't and with each minute that passed I was closer and closer to the wedding day. Only 281 days to go!!!!

The engagement party was coming up in another three weeks -all planned by our mothers. Apparently we were going to have it at the Malik's beach house in Gold Coast -