2nd edition

Zayn POV:

It was the typical Saturday night—for all of us. Usually me and Lexi would go to some fancy restaurant and I'd spoil her with food and then maybe get to 'it' after that. But now that we have had Michael, it was basically impossible to do anything we want.

I can't even remember the last time we did it. Michael was pretty persistent on staying by our sides 24/7. I swear there are some days where I couldn't even hold lexi or just peck her on the lips, Michael was a picky man.

Right now Lexi was talking to her mother, who had temporarily moved in for the next week or so, just for Michaels sake. I glanced down at my phone that was buzzing, holding it up I realised that it was Doniya. I rolled my eyes. She is never going to leave me alone. I don't even know why I let her join my firm. She irritates me 24/7 and its kinda starting to piss me off. Like I get the she is my sister and all....but really does she need to be this annoying?

Doniya: Mum and Dad are filing for a divorce. And thanks a lot to you, its all your fault. They would have never done this if its weren't for your wife getting in the way of everything.

It angered me that people —especially Doniya— were so quick to judge Lexi especially when she has done nothing but try to fulfil her roles as wife. It annoyed me and it made me really angry when someone said anything negative about Lexi. We had been through a lot and now everyone should have been over it.

"Hey why the frown?" Lexi asked as she placed Michael on the ground, only for him to run like the wind and jump on our bed. I put my phone away, I didn't need to bring up pointless people —like my sister— into this conversation. "So Michael's scared of lightning and thunder so he's sleeping with us." Lexi said but made a face after that.

"Hey Michael, why don't you sleep on your sleeping bag and give mummy and daddy some space?" I offered whilst wrapping my hand around Lexi's waist, hopefully he took the bait. I just wanted to spend tonight holding Lexi cause I can't remember the last time we did something like that.

Michael didn't take it tho, he shouted out "no!" and then wedged himself in between me and Lexi forcing me to let go of her waist. I sighed and so did Lexi as Michael tried to grab her hands so that she could smooth out his face. He was stealing my lady.

Eventually Michael did fall asleep but me and Lexi were wide awake, it was around 9 or so in the night and neither one of us were getting some shut eye. Lexi let her hand move till it reached my fingers and she intertwined our hands. I pressed my lips towards hers being careful not to crush Michael in the process. The sparks were still there...of course. But Michael moved slightly and even in his sleep he tried to push me away.

I sighed leaning back and Lexi shot me a apologetic look. "I have to tell you something...." she said and I had her attention she glanced at Michael before she looked at me. "I'm pregnant."

My eyes widened and I couldn't be more happier at that point. Of course I'd be happy, we didn't plan for this but it happened anyway. And I was happy that there would be a new edition to the family, a girl or another boy that could keep Michael entertained.

7 months later....

Lexi's POV:

"Michael stay away from your mum." Zayn said as he tried to get Michael away from me. I was really pregnant around 8 months or so. Because I was pregnant I couldn't carry anything heavy things and it made Michael mad cause he was so used to being carried by his mother. After everything that happened, he wasn't keen on a new baby, he didn't like the idea...at all. But I'm sure he'd get over it.

Today was my last day at the office, before I left —again— for my maternity leave. I don't think people were happy I was leaving again —especially since it was within the span of 2 years. but I couldn't really help it, this is what happened when married people try to start a family.