Cause I LOVED her

I turned on the water and let it pour waiting for the water to become hot, at the same time I decided to find my favourite bra and undies. They were the burgundy lace ones with the padded fitting and I really hoped these ones fit. I didn't want to buy new uncomfortable ones. I didn't even know Zayn was in the house until I saw his office clothes. The navy blue tie he wore at work today was flung against the floor.

I was actually under the impression he was in our closet or something, so I quickly beelined my way to the bathroom knowing that the water would be extra hot now. Flinging my towel off I quickly jumped into the shower. Only to realise that in the same shower was Zayn who stood butt naked just like me.

"Zayn, what the hell?!" I exclaimed quickly covering myself. I didn't really know why I did that, when he had seen me naked one too many times this week.

"You left the shower running!" He exclaimed stepping closer, but I could still see the mischief smile on his face.

I stepped back "I was waiting for the water to turn hot."

"How was I suppose to know that?!"

"Get out!" I said pointing towards the door. I kept looking everywhere but not at his package, that was basically just taunting me forward.

"I just got in." He whined "It'll be like I was never here." he stated and I rolled my eyes, yeah whatever. Zayn was the worst at sticking to his word. I kept my hand securely locked around me, could this get any awkward, why was I so shy at the moment. I really needed to get my act together. "Why are you covering yourself in front of me," Zayn smirked, the hot water trickled down his spine, curving over his shoulder to trail down his chest. "I've seen you naked many times."

"This is different." I said swatting his hands away. It was different cause we were in a shower and we had no previous intention of having sex.

"We can make it the same as before." he said his voice deep and low as he took a step closer, his right hand touched my side, making me gasp a little "It's been a while since we had shower sex." He murmured in my ear.

And that was all that he had to say to make me change my mind. I was so convincible, all he had to do was touch me there, kiss me there and I was like a puppet in his hands. But it had been a solid 24 hours since we last had sex and right now with the hormones raging through my body I needed him and I needed him now.

"So how was lunch." I asked my hands wrapping around him as we built up a steady rhythm. "You didn't tell me you were going with Jessica."

"I didn't think it was important." He said pressing a kiss just below my ear, but then he pulled back to look at me "Unless if it...bothers you."

I rolled my eyes clearing my head and shaking the doubts away "Of course not!" I said quickly pressing my lips to his and trying to change the topic. But yet there was gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach, that kept taking me back. Zayn just spent a whole hour with Jessica, at lunch. This shouldn't bother me, in fact I should be thrilled he was finally giving in to her. Yet why did I feel so jealous....so selfish wanting to keep him to myself. I had to remind myself that Zayn hurt me and I was untangling myself from his life so that I never have to deal with him ever again.

After we finished a good 15 minutes of sex, we leaned against the shower breathless and sweaty from all the steam. Zayn grabbed a towel from above me and helped me wrap up in it while he hung another one around his hips and followed me out. I was tired and sleepy. Right now all I wanted to do was sleep in bed with this towel.

"So um..." Zayn said from behind me, getting my attention. "I was wondering if you wanted to go for lunch or something,"

A drop of water from my hair snaked down my skin "lunch?"