Forced to Marry Him: Prologue

Prologue

I sucked in a deep breath, his deep manly cologne smell filled my noes.

Holy shit! Like how can he smell so.....freaking amazing. That's all I can describe him as freaking fucking amazing.

My breath caught in my throat when he rolled his weight on top of me, slightly crushing me to the point I felt butterflies rip on my insides. The feel of his bare chest against my fully clothed one sent my cheeks burning beetroot red, like I swear they were so hot that you could fry an egg!

He grazed my cheek with the back of his finger 'I love the way you blush.' He murmured his hot breath fanning down my bare neck. His touch, his words only set me on another never ending blush. 'Can I tell you something?' He asked putting a a hand on either side of my face so he could push himself up.

I nodded looking up at his towering body, his eyes were locked with mine and the inch between us no longer existed. I swallowed and slowly my hands reached up to play with his tousled dark brown strands of hair.

He shivered above me as my thumb grazed against his temple. I smiled and parted my mouth to speak 'you were saying?' I said reminding him.

He shot me his one million dollar smirk that only seemed to make my insides waver with anticipation. Then he parted his mouth and spoke in a soft whisper so only I could hear.....

'I love you mrs Malik.'

~~*~~

Hey everyone

So its finally done! I finally managed to write completely new and updated chapters. These chapter will be SO much better than original "forced to marry him" chapters.

So please read it, I know you will all like it because their more detailed and they explain their relationship a bit more.

Just a heads up the main girl characters name has changed from gabby to Lexi, just so you all know. But Zayn will stay as Zayn. And just so you know his has got nothing to do with zayns current life, he's no singer in a band one direction he's just a normal business man and this doesn't contain any other one direction band members just zayn.

Please vote and comment because I'd really like to know what you think so far. And I'd like to thank one of my fans for making the awesome cover, thanks a lot!

Halo_love22