Chapter 15

'Oh my gosh!!!!' I jolted up in my bed, the first thing that morning. 'Im getting married!!!!'

Hyperventilating but still bubbling with excitement, I buried my whole face into the pillow and screamed as loud as I could. My last morning as a single lady........wow, I never thought I'd get this crazy.

All I wanted was a peaceful morning to just retreat on my thoughts and feelings -but clearly my body was refusing to give that, along with my so called family and friends screaming and shouting in excitement.

They seemed even more excited than I was.

But that's just because they didn't have such a big role like me: the bride.

That made me start a whole another round of freaking out.....what if my dress falls off halfway down the aisle?........ What if zayn decides to leave me at the alter?!........nah zayn would never think of doing that. I now know that boy from inside and out.

My phone buzzed from my bedside table and my hand quickly reached out for it. Praying it was zayn.

And it was.

Zayn: mornin' pumpkin. In 4 hours u'll be mine.....all mine 😘

My cheeks turned red. Four more freaking hours till we'd finally be a married couple. Till we'd finally be able to sleep in the same room rather than sneaking behind our parents backs. Till we can finally do the do and live our normal sweet life.

I seriously couldn't wait!

Nerves had turned into a soothing and calm feeling, just thinking about our future -mine and zayns future.

We'd enjoy a pricey wedding, then be off to Hawaii to make babies (that's what our parents expect- but we don't know if that's sure yet ;)

My phone buzzed once more

Zayn: so.......can I ask u a question b4 we tie da knot?

My eyebrows crinkled. What would this man want to know? He already knows me in and out within a matter of 6 months. What could he possibly want to know?

Or maybe this is one of those weird and awkward questions in movies. Like 'do you fart in your sleep?" Except zayn knows I don't, so I don't really know what this man wants to know.

I quickly texted back.

Lexi: wat more would u like 2 know bout meh?

Zayn: ......wat colour undies r u wearing? 😏

-_- I should of known. This was zayn we were talking about, he'd always think pervertedly.

Lexi: -_- I'm not telling u. Pervert :P

Zayn: come on babe. I won't see u for 4 hours

He really knew how to convince a girl. I would persist at this moment, but I guess I had to cut that boy some slack. Otherwise I'd be a complete hypocrite. I'd been fantasising a shirtless zayn last night since he'd given me his jacket.

Lexi: their red.....n I'm not answering anymore.

I think U've had enough of pervertedness for a day.

I had to put my phone away at that moment since my very, very HAPPY mother had walked in with the biggest smile on her face. I quickly hid my phone under the sheets. I did not want her to over read these messages. Even though zayn and me are about to get married.

'Morning mum.' I chirped pulling the covers off my body. When I looked over at my mother she was crying. Shit. It was time to bring out the ol'tears. This always happened, whether it was me and Chloe graduating from high school or just getting our period for the first time. Mum always cried.