Chapter Four: Lunch

Just a quick reminder:

This is the last chapter I will be posting that is open to the public. If you enjoyed this story and you really want to read ALL chapters you can follow me "halo_love22"

From now on the chapters will be "private" and only open to my followers.

Thanx for ur support

Halo_love22

~~*~~

'Well, well if it isn't miss nerdy pants!'

My fingers halted in their midst of stabbing the keyboard. I smiled a sly smile as I knew just who that voice belonged to.

Megan.

The smile only grew bigger when I saw my bestfrined standing in the doorway of my office her hand on her hips looking all god-damn-sassy.

Her light brown hair was laced with blonde highlights and sat in a wavy perfection down her shoulders. Her silver long earrings dangled like another pair of ears from her own and she wore a fitted white tank top tucked into her blue fashionable jeans. To end her outfit she had dabbed some makeup and 10 inch heels making her look taller than she really was.

Yes this is Megan, the sassy-over-crazy-hearted-but-sometimes-kind girl who in a day could go through a series of emotions from irritated to excited, depressed to overjoyed. This was the one and only Megan Edwards.

In my excitement I pushed away from my desk and made a dart to my best friend. 'Awww Meme, I missed you!' I said engulfing her in a hug a bright smile still on my face.

I couldn't stop smiling, like honestly I felt like my face was paralysed into this position. Maybe I was just ecstatic that I finally got the chance to meet my best friend -in the history of all friends- in a long time, three weeks to be exact -that was freaking long!

Megan's long arms wrapped around my own body and we shared another death-wrenching hug before we pulled away only to look at each other, scrutinise the others look.

'Hairs good.' Megan simply replied nodding to my brown tumbleweed hair -it seriously looked like that!

'Outfit eh!' I said scrunching up my face in what I called "amused disgust". Megan couldn't understand it though because she gasped in horror and even had the whole dramatic hand-over-mouth thing. I grinned and rolled my eyes at her dramatic behaviour, typical Megan.

Megan worked right here at the arts studio, she wasn't an artist but rather a secretary who not only kept at the boss heels but also arranged the new tasks and assignments for artists like me. I had met her over two years ago when she started here, we both just clicked and before you knew it we were besties for life.

We did everything together and shared every deep dark secret of ours. But lately we hadn't had the time to hang out because I had loads of shit to deal with and Megan had gone of on a two week holiday with her husband.

But for the past two years it's always just me, Megan and Travis, the three sexy-arse musketeers - and I plan on it staying this way.

'You!' Megan exclaimed poking roughly at my chest 'have a lot of shit to explain!'

My face dropped. Because for a second -a millie second- I completely forgot about the things I had to tell Megan, the shit I faced with, the stupid arranged marriage deal and most of all my crazy bipolar feelings towards Zayn.

And I know by the end of it Megan would beat the living daylights of me because I made the mistake -one that can cause me life or death- of not telling her the minute I found out.