Mick Rory Imagine

Imagine seeing Mick's burn's for the first time

You and the team needed to break the others out of prison. it reminded you of Prison Break a bit. Anyway they caught Mick, Ray, and Stein. "Shit." You say. As you see a couple guards coming toward Your brother and Sarah. You signal to them. They nod. You follow your brother until you see a room. You heard screams from it. Mick's screams. You and Leonard froze. "Leo, Thats's Mick." You say. "I know, (Y/N). But we can't save him now." You look at him. You go into the room and see Mick. But you never see him without a shirt. You see his burns. Your eyes widen as you see them. Then your brother pulls you out. You guys had costumes on. You were dressed as a prisoner. and Leonard a guard. You couldn't think straight. Mick has never showed you his burns before and it was a surprise. Then you saw him come out of the room. He look at You and Leonard. Then the guard punched him. You flinched. You wanted to use your speed to get him right now. But you couldn't . When they were brought back to their cell you and Leonard quickly went into it. You tossed him his new costume. You saw Ray all beat up. You carried him with the help of Mick. As you guys got out all the cells opened. "Oh Shit, we are dressed as guards." Mick says. You quickly hurry up. You put them in the WaveRider. You stayed with them. You put Ray in the seat so Gideon could help him. "How is he Gideon." You say. "He has suffered many injuries but will live." she says. You turn around and go into Mick's room. "So how are you." you say. Mick doesn't look up and muttered something. You were about to leave when he said "Did you see them?" You froze and turned around. "See what?" You questioned knowing what he was saying. "My Scars or Burns." You wanted to shake your head but couldn't you nodded.  He looked down. You sat next to him. You rested your head on his shoulder. "I think their hot." You whisper to him. You could feel him shiver under you. He looks at you. Then he smashes his lips into yours. His arms on your waist. Your arms around his neck. You slip your tongue into his mouth. You could feel him smirk. He takes his shirt off and says "Gideon lock the door." You smirk a thin as he kisses you.