Legion Of Doom Imagine 2

I enjoyed writing he last one. So here is a part 2
Eobard cried softly as you laid still in his arms. Malcolm got on his knees crying. Damien stared in shock as tears dropped down his face. Eobard looked at the sky. "WE HAVE TO GET HER BACK!" He yelled. Malcolm looked at him. "How if we go back In time it will change everything. Now the spear doesn't work." He said. Eobard kissed your head one last time and got up. "I'm going back in time. I'm going to save her." He said. Malcolm nodded. As Eobard went back in time he saw you. "NOO!" He heard you yell. He sped towards the Black Flash and killed him. He smirked at you as he faded away. You look at Sarah who was dead on the ground. "Dad?" You said. Malcolm ran to you and hugged you. Damien and Eobard hot on his heels. You stared at them. "Hey dad." You said. Malcolm looked up at you. You looked at Eobard. "Father. No. You can't." You said knowing what he did. He looked at you. "I had too." He said. You shook your head as Malcolm hugged you tighter. "Look Out!" You yelled. But it was too late. Rip shot Malcolm. Malcolm landed on the ground dead. Damien ran after him to get shot too. Eobard sped towards Rip and killed him. You looked at both bodies dead on the ground. You cried as you got into your knees. "Father, you have to do what's right." You said. Eobard nodded and cried as he went back in time. He saw himself saving you. He grabbed himself as he watched you fall to the ground dead. He landed on his knees. Tears falling down his eyes. Then he was with Malcolm and Damien. They stared at him. "No I couldn't." He said. Malcolm stared at him shocked. "You Son Of A Bitch!" Damien yelled. You sped out of no where. "Hey guys." You said. They looked at you. Eobard sped towards you hugging you tightly. "I missed you so much." He said. Then he looked at you. "How are you back?" He said. You smirked and held the spear up. "I'm smart too you know." You said. Malcolm and Damien smirked. "It's time to get things our way." You said. Eobard smiled at you. He tossed the spear to Malcolm as he said the magic phrase. You open your eyes to see yourself in a large house. Malcolm and Damien stepped out smirking. So did Eobard. He sped in with his black leather on. You smiled at them. "Are you ready to conquer the world, kid?" Eobard said. You grinned wickedly at him. "Always ready." You said.

Sorry it was short. But it seemed like a beautiful ending. Bye!  😂