Legion of Doom Imagine

Imagine you get caught singing Emperors New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco
You got on your bed your headphones in your ears. Your Phone in hand playing a song. By Panic! At the Disco. You pressed play and started singing along while jumping on the bed.  You start lip syncing.
Finders Keepers Losers Weepers!
Welcome to the end of Eras.
Ice has melted back to life
Done my time and served my sentence
Dress me up and watch me die
If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine
Dynasty Decapitated
You just might see a ghost tonight
And now if you don't know,now you know
I'm taking back the crown!
I'm all dressed up and Naked!
I see what's mine and take it
Finders keepers losers weepers!
Ohhh Yeah!!
The Crown!
So close I can taste it!
I see what's mine and take it!
Finders Keepers losers weepers!
Oh Oh Yeah!
Eobard and Damien were talking in the main room. Then Malcolm sat up. He heard something. "Guys do you hear that."" He said. Eobard and Damien looked at him and shut their mouths. They heard someone singing. They started walking towards the voice.
Sycophants on Velvet sofas
Lavish mansions, vintage wine
I am so much more that royal
Snatch your chain and mace your eyes
If it feels good, tastes good, it must be mine
Heroes always get remembered
But you know Legends never die
And now if you don't know,now you know
I'm taking back the crown!
I'm all dressed up and Naked!
I see what's mine and take it
Finders keepers losers weepers!
Ohhh Yeah!!
The Crown!
So close I can taste it!
I see what's mine and take it!
Finders Keepers losers weepers!
Oh Oh Yeah!
Eobard and Damien stared wide eyes at you. Malcolm shocked mouth hanging open. Not only were they shocked but they were all aroused. "Why is this a big turn on." Eobard said fidgeting a bit. Malcolm shrugged but fidgeted. You swayed your hips at the music. "Oh shit." Eobard said. Malcolm felt his pants get tighter. Damien just stared in awe. The song soon came to and end. You sighed and got off the bed. Then you saw the audience you had. And their pants. You looked at them. "Really?" You said. They shrugged still aroused. Damien rolled his eyes. "Legends never die, my ass." Malcolm said. You rolled your eyes. You smirked and looked at them. "Ok guys the plan." You said. Eobard stared at you. "What?" He said. Snapping out of his trance. "Yeah, um Malcolm and Damien need to go get Rip." He said still looking at you. Malcolm glared at Eobard. "Ok so should I go with them?" You asked. Eobard yelled "No!" As Malcolm yelled "Yes." You rolled your eyes. "I'll just go." You said. Eobard nodded sadly. As you went to get Rip your saw the Legends. You hummed the song as you fought them. You finally got Rip with the others and raced back. Malcolm groaned a few times. His eyes staring at you. Eobard jumped up as your came with Rip. "So did you get him?" He said. You nodded. He smirked. He stepped closer to you. His breath on your neck. Malcolm glared at him. "Ok this is getting out of hand. "Y/N) who do you choose!" He yelled. Eobard crossed his arms. Damien rolled his eyes. "Do I have to?" You asked. Malcolm nodded. "Fine I choose.........
Eobard: " I choose Eobard." You said. Eobard smirked and hugged you instantly. Malcolm glared at him. "Sorry Malcolm but Eobard is the one." You said. Malcolm shrugged and left You kissed Eobard on the lips.
Malcolm: "I choose Malcolm." You said. Malcolm smiled and kissed you passionately. His lips never leaving yours. Eobard sighed and looked down. He nodded and raced away. You smiled and wrapped your arms around Malcolm's neck.
Damien Darhk: "Neither." You said. You smirked as you walked over to Damien who was smirking the whole time. "You guys were dating  this whole time!" Eobard exclaimed. You nodded. Damien kissed you and walked away glaring at the others.