Leonard Snart x Reader

41, 56, 69, 99, 134, 154, 158, 165, 179
"I'm Pregnant."
"Are you flirting with me."
"Your teasing me again."
"That was fun. Let's do it again sometime."
"Was I that Drunk."
"There's only one bed."
"This is awkward."
"Want to Head back to my place and have some fun."
"Already. Do I have that much effect on you?"

"Leonard You ass!" You yell. He smirks and laughs. "There's only one bed. Jackass!" You yell. He again smirks. "I know." He said slyly. "You expect me to sleep with you. Your like the king of attractiveness. I know once I get in bed with you. We will be having sex." You said. He smirked. "That's the point." He said. You rolled your eyes. "Your teasing me again. Leonard." You growled. He laughed wickedly. "It's not my fault I see my future girlfriend standing in front of me." He said. You chuckled. "Are you flirting with me Leonard? Cause I'm not getting into your pants." You said smirking. He groaned. "Fine. Whatever. Here cheers to another successful mission." Leonard said.  You nodded and clicked bottles with him.
13 drinks later
You slip and fall into the floor. You falling side ways against the counter. Leonard smirked sloppily. "Want to Head back to my place and have some fun?" He slurred. You nodded not caring if he didn't make sense. Before you knew it his lips were on yours. His tongue battling yours. His tongue tasted of beer. You felt yourself wet between your legs. He crawled on top of you and took his pants and yours off. "Already. Do I have that much effect on you?" He asked Darkly. You moan as he takes his boxers off. His member against your thigh. He then entered you. You threw your head back moaning. Your walls clench around him. "Oh shit. Your so damn tight." He said. He then pounded into you. Harder he thrusted. You moved your hips to add friction. Then he came into you. You doing He dawn. He fell next to your. Wrapping an arm around you. "That was fun. Let's do that again sometime." He said. You nodded agreeing. He hugged you  and slept closely to you.
Morning Bitches!
You woke up. Your arm met a face. You look to see Leonard. You jolt and fell out of bed. "This isn't happening. I did not fuck Leonard." You said. You liked Leonard. Yeah it's true. You just wanted to wait. Then you felt something in your stomach. You threw up on the toilet. "Shit." You mumble. You grab a pregnancy test In the cupboard. A sticky note was attached saying "Hope you won't have to use one of these."
-Mick
You sigh at your brother. Well let's use it. Five minutes later. Positive. "FUCK!" You yell. Leonard wakes up. "SHIT!" You hear him yell. You quickly hide the pregnancy test. He walks in. "Was I That drunk?" He asked. You nodded. An awkward silence fell through. "So." He said. "This is awkward. " he says. You nod and smile. "I'm Pregnant." You said. He looked at you. "Really?" He asked. You kid. He grins. "Cool. I'm going to be a dad." He said. He kissed you. You smile and peck his lips. "I love you." He said. "I love you too. You son of a Bitch."