23: Baby powers/ Genes

Rip Hunter:
Your boys had the love for fire from you and your brother. Mick enjoyed playing with them. You told them to not burn the house down though. Your daughters gained Rip's genes. The laser gun and coat. Daddy's girls you could say.  No Powers Good skills though.

Mick Rory:
Your twins had the ultimate love for fire. Leonard would always try to imitate his dad. Barry would always take Micks fire gun. So Mick built him one. Leonard had your speed. Barry didn't but he had the skill of Mick. Crime and to think like a criminal.

Ray Palmer:
No powers. But your daughter was smart. So was your son but your daughter was a bit more. Your son was jealous. Until he learned he got his amazing combat skills. He can be seen playing Assassin with Sarah. He even got your Telekinesis and invisibility. Your daughter was jealous.

Leonard Snart:
Your son Wentworth loved the cold. It didn't even bother him at all. He got your smart ass. And Leonard's sly ass remarks. He was the sassiest kid ever. Jeez. If Mick were to tease him. This little shut would roast him. And Leonard and you would rub it in Micks face.

Jax/Jefferson:
Your daughter got fire powers. She got some from Jax. Kind of like Firestorm junior but she doesn't need a partner to be alive she also got your smart brain. Smartest kid ever.

Sarah Lance:
They were adopted by that didn't mean they didn't have powers. Your daughter had electric powers while your son had super strength. You both showed them how to have perfect combat skills. Now they are the best Assassin's out their. Not better than Sarah. Yet.

Eobard Thawne:
All of your sons had speed. But their color of lighting was a bit different. They all had red except Damian Jr had Bright red while Eobard Jr sported dark red. And Bruce had Balck mixed with red. Eobard smirked. He liked having super speedy kids. But what posse him off was that they were a bit faster than him. Because they were kids they were lighter. This gave them an advantage and Eobard hated it.

I'm thinking of adding more characters. These characters are what I have in mind. If you want to request some be my guest.

Nate Heywood
Barry Allen
Carter Hall

That's all I can think off. Sorry if I missed some. Feel free to
Comment for any other characters and vote. I will be bring two characters from here.