Rip Hunter Imagine

Poor Rip. Didn't know what was coming. But he knew.

Rip knew one day that the time would come. The time when You would get payback.

His breathing quicken as he saw you walk out of the WaveRider.  You stepped onto the platform and spoke to them. Your lips rising into a smirk.

Apparently their was a situation that needed to be taken care off.

And this situation wasn't the Legends at this moment.

It was about something tight against his pants.

You smirked at him. Making his pants tighten against his bulge.

"Little Minx." He muttered. He stood across from his desk.

Rip watches as you talked to Mick. The Smirk creeping up on your lips.

He groaned.

He needed to take care of this. And fast.

He gulped and retreated to your room.

"Going somewhere Captain?" Leonard asked. Rip froze in his spot.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"Just going to the Cortex." He lied. Leonard raised a brow. Then he smirked as he saw the bulge in the captain's pants.

Leonard laughed, which caught Mick's attention. Mick turned to see Leonard pointing at Rip while laughing.

Mick looked at Rip, with a brow raised.

Then he saw what Leonard was pointing at. Making Mick glare in Rip's direction.

"Mick." You warned. Mick was always an overprotective brother. But he sighed and glared at Rip once again. 

"Rip, are you ok?" You asked. You smirked as Rip licked his lips. He moaned inwardly.

"Can I speak to you for a moment." He growled.

"Don't see why not?" You said. You followed him to your room. As you stepped into the room he pushed you against the door.

His lips pressed against yours roughly.

"You shouldn't be doing that to me." He growled and kissed your neck. You rolled your eyes.

He pressed his bulge against your thigh. You moan and thrust your hips towards his.

Yours grinding against his. Rip moaned and pushed you against the bed.

He once again pressed his lips to yours. You bit his lip and slipped your tongue into his mouth. He moaned and unbuckled his belt.

You took your shirt off quickly, along with your pants.

Rip was left in his boxers as you kissed his lips again. Your hands roamed his body.

He moaned.

"Y/N!" Mick yelled. You chuckle and put your pants quickly on. Rip rolls his eyes.

"Cockblocked once again." You said smiling. Rip glared at you.

"Be back." You said and ran towards tour brothers voice.