Mick Rory Imagine

Soulmates

You sis as you sit next to Leonard. You were in Iron Heights Prison. Your brother Barry wasn't happy at all. "How could you be so irresponsible." He would say. You would ignore him. Secretly, you would flip him off. You got in Prison for helping Leonard and Mick in a bank heist. You three were unfortunately caught. By The Flash. Once Barry saw you were with the criminals he flinched. He had no other choice. He would often sometimes apologize for being rude. You would shrug it off. For the past few days you started developing your soulmate tattoo. You were excited until you saw the picture and name in front of you. It was a picture of a flame. With the name Rory written across it. You stare wide eyed at the tattoo. You knew that Mick wasn't a feeling kind of person. You went to talk to Leonard about it. "Hey, leo." You say grimly. He smirks and says "What now, (Y/N)." You look at him and say "I just got my soulmate tattoo." His head quickly snaps to your direction. He smirks at you. "Who is it?" He says softy. Which is unusual for him. But Leonard always thought of you as his 2nd little sister. You lift up your sleeve to reveal Mick's last name and symbol. Leonard Chuckles darkly. "Well isn't that sweet." he slyly says. You roll your eyes. "Just help me." Leonard nods. Before you know it he's pushing you infant of Mick. You glare at him. Surprised to see Mick do the same. "Sup, Mick." You say. He grunts. You sit next to him on the bench outside your cell you share with him. "Look Mick. I need to show you something." He looks at you. Those blue eyes making you melt. You snap out of it and lift your sleeve up. Reviling his name. His eyes widen. Then he smirks. He lifts his sleeve up to show you his scarred skin. On his flexed bicep. It said, with a lightning bolt. (Y/N), Allen." You smile. He immediately smashes his lips into yours. You quickly slip your tongue in his mouth causing him to smirk. He liked a girl with confidence. You two go into your cell. He pushes you against the bed.  You groan and pull him more down. You wrap your legs around his waist making him moan. He kisses down your neck as you take his jumpsuit off. "NIGHT TIME,MAGGOTS." The officer says as the lights go out. You smirk. It might be dark. But you could see Mick smirk.

You and Mick get out of your cell. Smirking at each other. Everyone is smirking at you two. Then you see Leonard walking towards you. "Why is everyone looking us like that." Mick says. Leonard smirks and says "You two were loud last night. I heard from down the hall." He says pointing the direction where he came from. Causing you and Mick to face palm.