36: Working out

Rip Hunter:
"Rip?" You said. You wandered around the WaveRider looking for your boyfriend. Then you saw him. Your eyes widen as you drop your phone on the ground. Their he was doing push ups on the ground. Sweat clinging on to his toned body. His abs dropping with sweat. And his blonde hair sticking to his face. "Oh hello Love." He said. He noticed you flustered and stood up. "See anything you like?" He questioned. You roll your eyes. He got closer to you. "I'm going to take a shower." He said. You nodded as he kissed your cheek. What the Hell did you just witness.

Mick Rory:
Honestly you and Mick just eat a lot. But he works out once and a while. You walked into your boyfriends room. "Hey babe do you-" you look up to your boyfriend shirtless. He was doing pull ups. Sweat sliding down his abs and scarred skin. "Oh My God." You said. He looked at you and smirked. "Hey." He said. He jumped off and grabbed a towel wiping he sweat of his face. "You are so hot right now." You said. He frowned at you and kissed you. "I'm always hot baby." He said and walked out.

Ray Palmer:
You walked into the bridge. You see Ray shirtless. You smirk. Then you see him doing sit ups. Your eyes widen. You knew Ray had abs but damn. Sweat was coming down his face and sweat gleamed against his abs. "Ray?" You asked. He looked at you and smiled. "Hi." He said. He got up. "Oh I was just working out." He said. You smiled at him and kisses his lips softly.

Leonard Snart:
You were walking around the WaveRider doing your own thing. Then you heard grunts coming from Leonard's room. Being very curious you peek your head inside. You almost drool at the view. It was the back of Leonard's chest. His shoulder blades flexed with sweat pouring between them. He was doing pull ups. One handed. He switched sides and was towards you. You instantly saw the six pack. He smirked as he saw you. "Hey babe." He said. He continued doing his thing. You stared at his abs. His biceps flexed too. He got off and made his way towards you. "You like the view." He said winking at you.

Jax/Jefferson:
You and Jax often work out together. So it wasn't a surprise to you. But. Some things were. You saw Jax doing push ups. And he had abs. How. He did. You never noticed. He looked at you and smiled. "Hey babe." You smiled. He stood up and hugged you. "I love you." You say. He chuckled. "I love you too."

Sarah Lance:
You first saw Sarah doing the bars at Olivers Arrow Cave. You were astonished. Your girlfriend. Doing all those things. You could only manage two. She jumped down and smirked at you. She kissed your lips and walked away proudly.

Eobard Thawne:
You were in your room. Waiting for something interesting to happen. You walked into the room where you battle Malcolm. Sure enough Eobard was their. Working out. Your eyes widen. He was on his fast speed treadmill. You couldn't see him. But for one you knew he was shirtless. He got off. You saw that his strawberry blonde hair was sticking to his face. And his abs had sweat dripping from it. It was the most hottest thing you have ever seen. He even had a pull up bar. He saw you and smirked. "Hey babe." He said. You walked in and checked him out. "Damn." You said. He smiled and sped towards you. "Tonight. Your getting something special." You said. He grinned and kissed your lips. "I can't wait." He said.

Nate Heywood:
Nate often worked on with Ray. But he hid in spots so you wouldn't see him workout. He didn't want you to see him. But sometimes. You caught him. One time you snuck into his hiding place and saw him shirtless with shorts on lifting weights. His biceps and abs flexed. It was the most hottest thing ever. But he refused to let you see. Weird.

Malcolm Merlyn:
You always knew you guys had a work out area. But you never knew Malcolm worked out. You walked into the area where you usually fought Eobard. Then you heard groans. You step inside and your eyes widen. Malcolm was doing pull ups. His black t shirt drenched in sweat. You to a sharp intake of breath. Then Malcolm threw his shirt off because of all the sweat. His abs were now showing. And his biceps flexed with each pull up. He saw you and smirked that cocky smirk. "Hey babe." He said. You rushed towards him and kissed his lips. He chuckled and kissed your cheek.

Carter Hall:
You thought Carter never worked out. Because you know Hawk God. but he actually did. You were roaming your room and decided to go snoop in his. You paused at what you saw. He was stretching and drenched in sweat. His muscles had sweat dripping from them. He raised and eyebrow at you. You just walked away stunned.

Damien Darhk:
Damien was like Nate but fora different reason. Damien was insecure about his body. Seriously. But one time you actually caught him. You went into your room to see a shirtless Damien. You hid behind the door. He started doing push-ups. Switching hands. He had abs. I mean and biceps. Why was he so insecure. Then you saw the big scars on his body. You felt guilty you saw anything now. But you got out of your hiding spot and hugged him. He was surprised at first. His face turned red but then he calmed down and hugged you back. "I love you." You said. He chuckled and kissed you. "I love you too." Ever since that day. He wasn't that insecure to work out in front of you.