Leoanrd Snart Imagine

I have something Evil planned. So I'm not telling you Shit. 😏😈
Leonard woke up and looked to his side. Tears fell down his eyes as he remembered the day. The day everything turned upside down. Leonard replayed the day in his head. He blamed him for doing this. They haven't talked to each other in weeks. It was all Mick's fault. His eyes filled with Anger at the thought of Mick. Mick even tried to apologize to Leonard. But he ignored him. Cursed at him. Flipped him off. This is what happened.
You were walking with Leonard on the WaveRider. Both of you were talking. "Leonard you know you didn't have to leave Mick." You said. Leonard sighed. "I had to. He was a liability to the team." He said. You nod. Once you too got to your room you said "Well See you tomorrow." You said. He smirked and kissed you gently. You deepened the kiss. He pushed you against the wall. His tongue inside your mouth already. He sucked your bottom lip asking for more. You groaned and took his jacket off. His lips never leaving yours. Then the ship shook. You both fell on the ground next to each other. You both ran to see Chronos attacking the Legends. You grabbed your gun and shot him. Getting his attention. He tried to shoot you. But you were to fast. Then he grabbed you and Leonard and pulled you onto his ship. "Who the Hell are you?!?" Leonard said glaring at him. "You should have figured it out by now!" The voice said. He took of his mask. Mick looked at you. "After all, I am suppose to be the dumb one." He said. You and Leonard look at Mick in fear. Mick smirks and grabbed your shoulder. He held you next to him. His gun aimed at you. "NO MICK!" Leonard yelled. "DONT DO IT!" he said. Nick smirked at him. "Oh I'm not going to kill her. I'm going to do something worse." He said. He brought a needle on your neck and stuck it inside your neck. The serum going into your blood stream. You then dropped to the floor. Passed out. "What did you do?" Leonard said wanting to grab you but held back by the cuffs. He smiled. "Why don't you see for yourself." With that he left the room. Leaving Leonard trying to get out of his cuffs.
Leonard looked at his now Empty bed. No Mick didn't kill you. He did something worse. Leonard got out of bed and went towards the MedBay. You sat their. In a coma. Mick walked in. Leonard walked passed him. Glaring at him. Leonard knew it was Chronos and not him. But that didn't change anything for him. "Snart." Mick growled. Leonard looked back at him. Glaring at him the whole time. "Fuck Off, Mick!" He yelled and walked away. Then he stopped. "Um Snart." Mick said. Leonard looked back at you. The machines were beeping wildly. "Gideon get Rip!" Leonard yelled. Rip ran into the room and went up to the machines. "No." He said. Leonard looked at him panicked. "WHAT!"!,?!" He said. Rip looked at him. "Her heart its beating slower." He said. Ray's nod Rip preformed CPR on you. When that didn't work they brought out the Defibrillator. He but the paddles to your chest and Rip yelled. "CLEAR!" Your chest rises and and went back down. Ray checks your pulse. "Nothing." He said. Rip did it again. "Clear!" He yelled. Leonard looked at you in fear. Tears coming down his eyes. Mick looked down. Guilty since he did this to you. Leonard turned to Mick and grabbed him by the collar. "YOU DID THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled as he punched him. Mick let him. He knew he deserved it "CLEAR!" Rips aid. He looked down. You were breathing. "Oh Thank God!" Ray said. Rip slumped in the chair. Next to you. You raised up quickly and took a sharp intake of breath. Your eyes looked at every member of he team. Leonard hugged you. "I missed you so much." He said tears coming down his eyes. You hugged him back. But when he let go you said "um who are you?"

 But when he let go you said "um who are you?"

H I'm going to Make you wait. That's how fucking evil I am. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha

Leonard looked at you. Sadness over taking him. He turned to Mick. "HAVENT YOU MADE ME SYFDER ENOUGH YOU STUPID PIECE OF FUCK!" He said. He didn't mean it but he was too pissed and sad. You stared at him surprised. "Hey don't yell at Mick. Even though he tried to kill me." You said sternly. Leonard turned to you. "I thought you said. You don't remember me." He said. You smirked and burst out laughing. "Ha I didn't. But then you called Mick a Stupid Piece of Fuck. Then I knew." You said kissing him. He grabbed you and pulled you closer. "I love you." He said. You smiled. "Love you too." You replied.